2015 HALLOWEEN Hatch-a-Long, Join us IF YOU DARE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I think I might do it. I might be a little late though considering the fact that i read this tonight. I need ONE egg though. If anyone could hook me up, that would be great.

Last edited:
not having a good day, my springer had two seizures today. never had any before, not sure whats going on. if she ate some cake or something else or what.... this day is just awful. family is up at the waterpark all upset when they left and so disjointed without mom. but I am sure fine without me by now! my poor baby girl is prancing around and so confused. researching online all day. vet still didnt call me back. waiting.... we had a beagle when i was a kid had them but these are not the same, these are weird....

will check back in later, hope you all have a better day than I am having....
hit.gif
but it could be worse. praying she gets better!!!!

Ugh, I know the feeling. My Eng Bulldog has seizures and is medicated for them, but still has breakthroughs 2x's a year. The running around/confused is the post ictal state which can last for several hours. My Dozer will run/stumble to the door to go potty and want to go for a ride, because he knows it means vet visit. No fun, even when you're "used" to it. How old is your Springer?

So much to say but too tired to catch up.
Brief update. Candle tonight and 4 of 7 look ok. I'll probably toss the other three. 2 Brabanters. 1 LAm. 1 Barnevelder. Are looking ok.

So much to say but too tired to catch up.
Brief update. Candle tonight and 4 of 7 look ok. I'll probably toss the other three. 2 Brabanters. 1 LAm. 1 Barnevelder. Are looking ok.

I hope you have at least two hatch! and all four would be great.

I tossed a bunch of clears, so now I'm down to 29 eggs. A couple are questionable, so we'll give them a few more days. My Little Giant has been a rock star so far. I moved it to a different room than normal and I'm liking it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom