2015 New York Chickenstock

I'm bringing the marsh daisy chicks. $15 each for the 2. It looks like a pair. The third that I said has a single comb I would give you for free, but it really does not look like the other 2. I'm thinking it's not a marsh daisy. I sent a pic to greenfire farms and they said they think it's a marsh daisy but it might be a fresian gull. Don't know if you still want it. I might want to keep it to see. I don't really know. Let me know if you want it.
I have you on the list of people I owe. I can work with those three I hope. You know to see Luvmychicks?

I have you paypal. Can pay upon receipt? I have access to a computer here of course. She also has my phone number. Cell and home.

Last edited:
Plants I have
Cant remember name -Columbine
lily of the valleymini star Flower bulb
Varigated Sedum
regular Sedum

obedient plant - pink flowers tall
woodruffGround cover
Varigated Hosta 2 Varieties
I have a another one light green / dark green
turtlehead - pink - Tall
Shasta Daisy
Centaurea montana (perennial cornflower, Bachelors Button
Assorted lilies
3.00 -5.00
3 of the wooddruff. ground cover. I know it's and invasive plant but I have a location where it won't matter much.

If I have a dozen silkie hatching eggs, is anyone interested in buying them? They will be blue, black or splash in color. From my blue pen that has a splash girl. I will count them later.

@Nuttyfrom6kids - I was wondering today about the young chicks that will need heat. How's that going to work for those bringing chicks?
I have some that don't need heat any longer, but the just-hatched ones might get a little chilly, even though they're calling for 80's on Saturday.
Anyone else have a suggestion. I do have a broody hen that I'm going to see if she'll adopt some of the extra incubator chicks that I'll be growing out.
But, I didn't want to tote her and all the chicks (some of which wouldn't be for sale).

I think Some hot hands in he bottom of the carrier would work for everyone involved. People will just have to have them for themselves or maybe Nutty can bring some if the store sells them, but suggesting that you give them away of course.

I think Some hot hands in he bottom of the carrier would work for everyone involved.  People will just have to have them for themselves or maybe Nutty can bring some if the store sells them, but suggesting that you give them away of course.

Yes I think it is perfectly reasonable for people to bring their own hot hands those work great, and also if nutty does sell them at her store she could sell to others who may need them

I was hoping to have guinea eggs to bring, but I had no idea where the little noise makers have been laying until my husband ran over their nest with the tractor... oops.

I think I asked before, but does anyone have golden cuckoo marans they will be selling?

I could have hatching eggs for you for saturday. We haven't hatched many chicks and would like to keep for breeding what we did get.

Back
Top Bottom