2015 New York Chickenstock

Hello everyone been extremely busy with the new business, school, work and arranging things for chickenstock. We now carry NY OFA certified organic feed and Fertilizer plus we just signed on to be a Blue Diamond retailer, Iams and Eukanuba, and Hills Science diet. so been working hard to get this business off the ground.

Lady Hawk my husband so loves Pheasants I hear it all the time he wants some and they are pretty.

Quail who was I supposed to get some quail from?

My birds are laying pretty good and I am really trying to hatch to get my flock back up. I did hatch 2 more ducks so will have a whopping 5 ducks out there eventually.

Chickenstock is less than a month away can't wait.

anyone know if myhennyhens will be at chickenstock with honey!?!?
Nutty: I believe I saw on the Facebook page that she was going I know I ordered some from her through her sister in law

From baunlee: hey can you message me with more information, I know I bought chicks from her s.i.l last year but can't remember her username and I like need that honey!!

Last edited:
I finally got some picture of the aprons that I like to make.

This is the full apron. $20 I can make them in Average and Large sizes. The large size is a little wider. I also make them with a bottom half similar to the half apron with a ruffle $25. I just sold my last one and forgot to get a picture of it. If you have a different theme to your kitchen or would like it a different color, I can find some other fabric and send you pictures of some options.

This is the half apron $15. This one doesn't have pockets, but I can make them with pockets.

I also make kid size $10 I can make them in any color or theme. They are reversible.

And these are some of the fabrics that I have right now..Chicken and wine.

If you are interested, pleas let me know I may have a few extras that I will bring too

Holy Moly ! Every one !!!!! Boskilli - your eggs are all a GO ! Fabulous !

I figured the first one or two may be clear ... WOW .....

NUTTY - that is pretty good news for the eggs I bring for you - do you want a full dozen ??? Dollar an egg - mostly just to cover me keeping them in a breeder pen and having to do extra feed, water and cleaning chores each day .... Can't wait to get them back to whole flock !

Hello everyone been extremely busy with the new business, school, work and arranging things for chickenstock. We now carry NY OFA certified organic feed and Fertilizer plus we just signed on to be a Blue Diamond retailer, Iams and Eukanuba, and Hills Science diet. so been working hard to get this business off the ground.

Lady Hawk my husband so loves Pheasants I hear it all the time he wants some and they are pretty.

Quail who was I supposed to get some quail from?

My birds are laying pretty good and I am really trying to hatch to get my flock back up. I did hatch 2 more ducks so will have a whopping 5 ducks out there eventually.

Chickenstock is less than a month away can't wait.
I will send a dozen pheasants your way along with the ducks then! I have maybe half a dozen quail eggs at the moment - my ladies are just starting up for the season - My daughter got her car fixed, so once again we are gearing up to do a feed run - I can bring you an assortment - I have a bazillion duck eggs, but I should have enough quail and pheasant to bring by a dozen eggs from each species! Let me know if you'd like more or less of any of them. The khakis and the pheasants are confirmed fertile - I have hatched both this season, but haven't hatched any quail yet, so I'm not sure what the hatch rate will be. I have a new roo - so some will be A&M over tuxedo, and some will be tibetan over tuxedo. The hens are first time layers - I hatched them late last fall.

I"m on the fence about coming...I would need to know if anyone is interested in buying the following:

Coronation chicks 8 weeks to 1 week old. $12 to $6, straight run (I have a lot)
Marans chicks 8 weeks old & eggs $15 to $8, straight run
White Sebastapol goslings-2 weeks old unsexed
Possibly Silkie chicks...$15 straight run

Older Coronation & light sussex chicks, approx 3-4 months, for egg laying, not breeding stock.$10

PM me if interested in anything.

Back
Top Bottom