2015 New York Chickenstock

Is there anyone in here who has parrots? Right before my sun conure died, I bought a brand new bag of zupreem pellets, some toys, and some treats that I don't have use for right now and in the case of the treats and pellets, probably won't have another parrot in time to use them before they are expired. Was wondering if there would be any interest in me bringing them for the auction. I hate to see them go to waste.

Is there anyone in here who has parrots? Right before my sun conure died, I bought a brand new bag of zupreem pellets, some toys, and some treats that I don't have use for right now and in the case of the treats and pellets, probably won't have another parrot in time to use them before they are expired. Was wondering if there would be any interest in me bringing them for the auction. I hate to see them go to waste.

I've got a couple parrots who eat zupreem pellets. I feed them the ML size natural, but sometimes they'll eat the other sizes & colors. I also know a couple people who do parrot rescue. Lots of amazing parrots out there ISO good homes. Jus sayin :)

I"m on the fence about coming...I would need to know if anyone is interested in buying the following:

Coronation chicks 8 weeks to 1 week old.  $12 to $6, straight run (I have a lot)
Marans chicks 8 weeks old & eggs $15 to $8, straight run
White Sebastapol goslings-2 weeks old unsexed
Possibly Silkie chicks...$15 straight run

Older Coronation & light sussex chicks, approx 3-4 months, for egg laying, not breeding stock.$10

PM me if interested in anything.

Are u still working with brabanters? There are a couple people on the brab & spitz thread who are looking for eggs & chicks.
If I didn't think my DH would have a coronary, I'd inquire about the sebbie goslings. I'm sure they're adorable. Just can't take in more geese right now.

I've got a couple parrots who eat zupreem pellets. I feed them the ML size natural, but sometimes they'll eat the other sizes & colors. I also know a couple people who do parrot rescue. Lots of amazing parrots out there ISO good homes. Jus sayin :)

I'd love to have another parrot, and would totally rescue one, but I'm at a point where I might be moving in the near future, and I don't want to get one until that's nailed down. Would hate to get one and then move and stress it out, or worse, find out I can't have it where I end up.

Holy Moly !  Every one !!!!!   Boskilli - your eggs are all a GO !     Fabulous !

I figured the first one or two may be clear ... WOW .....

NUTTY - that is pretty good news for the eggs I bring for you - do you want a full dozen ???  Dollar an egg - mostly just to cover me keeping them in a breeder pen and having to do extra feed, water and cleaning chores each day ....  Can't wait to get them back to whole flock !   

Yes a dozen is fine

I will send a dozen pheasants your way along with the ducks then!  I have maybe half a dozen quail eggs at the moment - my ladies are just starting up for the season - My daughter got her car fixed, so once again we are gearing up to do a feed run - I can bring you an assortment - I have a bazillion duck eggs, but I should have enough quail and pheasant to bring by a dozen eggs from each species!  Let me know if you'd like more or less of any of them.  The khakis and the pheasants are confirmed fertile - I have hatched both this season, but haven't hatched any quail yet, so I'm not sure what the hatch rate will be.  I have a new roo - so some will be A&M over tuxedo, and some will be tibetan over tuxedo. The hens are first time layers - I hatched them late last fall.

Lady hawk sounds good to me my husband will love the pheasants for sure

Are u still working with brabanters? There are a couple people on the brab & spitz thread who are looking for eggs & chicks.
If I didn't think my DH would have a coronary, I'd inquire about the sebbie goslings. I'm sure they're adorable. Just can't take in more geese right now.

What geese do you have already

Nutty and Boskilli have first dibs because they are buying Millie Flur D'Uccles from me ..... then anyone ......

I had to take back a little roo - full brother to 2 of the hens laying eggs right now .... because the weather is getting warmer and neighbors in the town he was in are starting to leave their windows open at night and realizing Mr. Millie has been crowing at 3:00am ha ha ha ha So I have him here with the main flock right now - head roo has him dancing around the edges of the flock but is not harassing him unless he comes in close - so that is going well. He is very sweet. Has been living with full sized hens all winter and my flock is all full sized now because the other Millie's are in the breeder pen.

Anyway - just trade for anything you have extra of will be fine ... he may be able to be used as a backup roo because he will only be 1/4 related to the hatching peeps now - as the current Millie roo is completely unrelated.

Back
Top Bottom