2015 New York Chickenstock

I will have tomato an pepper seedlings all GMO free, organic heirloom seeds grown in organic moo doo potting soil
Tomatoes: yellow pear and purple Cherokee
Peppers: sweet baby bell, black pearl (hot), black hungarian (hot), and Thai chili (hottest)
I would like 3 each of Yellow Pear and Sweet Baby Bell.
Its going to be a very small garden to start this year. Maybe next year I can get some of the Cherokee. Do you sell your moo Poo Potting soil. This year I am completely starting my garden over... Everything is new, definitely not the best scenario, however it's what I am working with.
wink.png
How much are you charging for these plants...I plan on bringing cash as I don't think anyone is taking VISA.
I hope you are having a great day.
Alissa

I apologize... I still do not understand how some of the site works. As pertaining to the ChickenStock, I did not know that there was a list of items available, hatching schedules and opportunities to request chicks.

Thank you for your patience and understanding bakingintherain, Nuttyfrom6kids,Metella and Purpletie3.

If this was for me, maybe! I might have some chicks that aren't perfect that I'd be willing to sell, not for breeding, but for yard candy or if anyone is working on a fibro meat project. Depends on how my hatches go
smile.png
Yes, it was, I erased too much of the quote!

Great, they are certainly some eye catching chickens, I would love to have one in my yard...I have about 80 right now, 30 are laying, the rest are still chicks...all mixed breeds. NO ROOSTERs. Just me and my girls. :)

we would love to come to chickenstock, I googled it and its only and hour and 10 minutes from us! I'll keep you posted, if you have some "not so perfect chicks" please reserve one for me....I just hope it turns out to be a hen, or he would be one lucky Rooster.
droolin.gif

Last edited:

Great, they are certainly some eye catching chickens,  I would love to have one in my yard...I have about 80 right now, 30 are laying, the rest are still chicks...all mixed breeds.   NO ROOSTERs.  Just me and my girls.  :)  

we would love to come to chickenstock, I googled it and its only and hour and 10 minutes from us!  I'll keep you posted, if you have some "not so perfect chicks" please reserve one for me....I just hope it turns out to be a hen, or he would be one lucky Rooster. :drool

If I get a chick I want to sell, it's all yours :) However they'll be too young to tell if they're pullets or cockerels, and these guys can be hard to sex because of how black they are, so if you did buy one from me you might end up with a rooster. They're about silkie sized though, so not very intimidating. They're very gamey though, so he'd be a good protector. Mine faces off with my 140 pound irish wolfhound mix if he thinks he is getting too close to his hens.

Last edited:

Great, they are certainly some eye catching chickens,  I would love to have one in my yard...I have about 80 right now, 30 are laying, the rest are still chicks...all mixed breeds.   NO ROOSTERs.  Just me and my girls.  :)  

we would love to come to chickenstock, I googled it and its only and hour and 10 minutes from us!  I'll keep you posted, if you have some "not so perfect chicks" please reserve one for me....I just hope it turns out to be a hen, or he would be one lucky Rooster. :drool

I've got a few not quite perfect Cemani chicks ISO good homes as well. They won't be as cute & fuzzy as Pyxis' chicks bc they'll b almost 8 weeks & in the awkward teenage stage at chicken stock. Currently, at 4.5 weeks old they're starting to show which r boys & which r girls so it should be much more evident at chicken stock. Asking $20/ea bc that's what I paid for them as eggs. There's one that has some white on the sides of her face and on her belly, I call her Shamoo. (Pretty sure she's a pullet) She's $5 w purchase of one of her hatch mates.

I would like 3 each of Yellow Pear and Sweet Baby Bell.

Its going to be a very small garden to start this year. Maybe next year I can get some of the Cherokee. Do you sell your moo Poo Potting soil. This year I am completely starting my garden over... Everything is new, definitely not the best scenario, however it's what I am working with. ;)    How much are you charging for these plants...I plan on bringing cash as I don't think anyone is taking VISA.

I hope you are having a great day.

Alissa 

I will put you down for those 6 they are $3 each so the total is $18

i actually buy mine at my local garden center

I apologize... I still do not understand how some of the site works. As pertaining to the ChickenStock, I did not know that there was a list of items available, hatching schedules and opportunities to request chicks.

Thank you for your patience and understanding bakingintherain, Nuttyfrom6kids,Metella and Purpletie3.

You are doing just fine ....no need to apologize ...we talk about it or offer something ...if we agree ..it goes to the list ...

Back
Top Bottom