2015 New York Chickenstock

Boskelli, remember when I said you might be swimming in d'uccle chicks?

big_smile.png

Yes!! Excellent news! I am splitting the chicks with a friend so that's perfect. Fingers crossed they are mostly ladies!!
ya.gif
love.gif

Okay, since I have since sold more things, here is my list again. If I missed anyone or anything please pm me :)

12 mille fleur d'uccle chicks for boskelli
CCL trio for ann p
6 Cemani eggs for LadyHawk if she wants to get them at Chickenstock
1 cemani chick for logcabinchicks
1 cemani chick for aalisa
1 cemani chick for purpletie

I'm getting:
A pair of silkies in exchange for WH hatching eggs next year from cutipatooti
One dozen frizzle NN eggs from Tab
Black silkies from Pharm

Last edited:
I've also got some organic Iced Tea I will bringing for everyone .... so I'll bring some lightly sweetened tea and snack crackers of various flavors .....

Is there anyone interested in an about 5 week old black australorp cockerel? He's gonna be big and would be a good flock protector.

I have people from Facebook requesting chicks for chickenstock that don't belong to BYC so told them I would pass it along here they are looking for orpingtons, wyandottes, australorps, marans, polish, and silkies. If you guys have them you might want to bring them they should definitely sell as it looks like there is going to be over 200 people here between craigslist, Facebook, and the newspaper that this has been advertised in .

Nutty - that is AWESOME ! That means I can bring all my extra chicken and garden stuff and probably be able to sell them .... :)

I have people from Facebook requesting chicks for chickenstock that don't belong to BYC so told them I would pass it along here they are looking for orpingtons, wyandottes, australorps, marans, polish, and silkies. If you guys have them you might want to bring them they should definitely sell as it looks like there is going to be over 200 people here between craigslist, Facebook, and the newspaper that this has been advertised in .

This is good as I will have some silkie chicks and a few others maybe.

Back
Top Bottom