2015 New York Chickenstock

I have two types, but the ones I have potted up are this type, so they're actually more of a purple, if I remember their correct flower color:
images

We also have these more "pink" ones, but I don't have any in pots.
Could get some if you're interested in this variety.
images

Purple would be wonderful, tho I'd be happy w either color.

How much for swedish flower chicks?

I have muscovy and welsh harlequin hatching eggs available to bring although the welsh eggs are a bit dirty.

Also buff brahma, buckeye, mixed color bantam Cochins, mixed color silkies, self blue and split bantam cochins, red bantam cochins, mille fluer d'uccle and easter egger hatching eggs. I am trying to breed to the standard but working up from pet quality so some are better than others.

I might possibly have chicks from all above breeds to bring depending on whether they hatch at te proper time.

Does anyone have rhodebars? A fox broke in my pen and killed all but one hen.

Also looking for a silver and a gold pheonix hen. Sumatras and showgirls. A customer is also looking for those island reds

How much for swedish flower chicks?

I have muscovy and welsh harlequin hatching eggs available to bring although the welsh eggs are a bit dirty.

Also buff brahma, buckeye, mixed color bantam Cochins, mixed color silkies, self blue and split bantam cochins, red bantam cochins, mille fluer d'uccle and easter egger hatching eggs. I am trying to breed to the standard but working up from pet quality so some are better than others.

I might possibly have chicks from all above breeds to bring depending on whether they hatch at te proper time.

Does anyone have rhodebars? A fox broke in my pen and killed all but one hen.

Also looking for a silver and a gold pheonix hen. Sumatras and showgirls. A customer is also looking for those island reds

How much for the bantam Cochin eggs? Do you want to do some trading, I have large strawberry crowns, veggie starts, lilac starts, homemade organic bug balm

The mixed color eggs are $6 a dz. self blue/splits are $15 dz and reds are $25 a dz. I would be interested in the big balm. What color lilac and what type veggie maybe some strawberry lol.

The mixed color eggs are $6 a dz. self blue/splits are $15 dz and reds are $25 a dz. I would be interested in the big balm. What color lilac and what type veggie maybe some strawberry lol.

Mixed are perfect :) light purple lilac, hot peppers (black Hungarian, black pearl, Thai hot chili), a few tomatoes (yellow pear and slicing purple Cherokee) zucchini, cucumber, sunflowers. All organic, heirloom, and gmo free, elderberry starts, and strawberries are Ozark beauty, everything has been planted with organic soil/composted manure, never sprayed or and pesticides or miracle grow.
Veggies and elderberry starts are $3, lilac, bug balm and strawberries (bundle of 4 large crowns) are $5

Well the olive egger chick is up for grabs again since baking bought meaties to keep her little guy company, so if anyone wants a nice barred olive egger that may be frizzle let me know :)

Well the olive egger chick is up for grabs again since baking bought meaties to keep her little guy company, so if anyone wants a nice barred olive egger that may be frizzle let me know :)

Ohhh didn't read it was barred I am back on board, I can get it on the way home from chix stock ;)

XD Okay, all yours then!

Back
Top Bottom