2015 New York Chickenstock

How much you asking for geranium? Aster?

I just pulled a couple barberry bushes out (found out ticks like to lay eggs in and around them) looking no to put something where they were.
Bloody hens?! I hope not.
1f640.png
. I know you meant broody but I had to say something!!

I did not know that about the barberry bushes. They grow wild everywhere on my property. No wonder we are covered in ticks.

Who do I owe money to. I'd like perennials $2?

I'm bringing the marsh daisy chicks. $15 each for the 2. It looks like a pair. The third that I said has a single comb I would give you for free, but it really does not look like the other 2. I'm thinking it's not a marsh daisy. I sent a pic to greenfire farms and they said they think it's a marsh daisy but it might be a fresian gull. Don't know if you still want it. I might want to keep it to see. I don't really know. Let me know if you want it.

Plants I have
Cant remember name -Columbine
lily of the valleymini star Flower bulb
Varigated Sedum
regular Sedum

obedient plant - pink flowers tall
woodruffGround cover
Varigated Hosta 2 Varieties
I have a another one light green / dark green
turtlehead - pink - Tall
Shasta Daisy
Centaurea montana (perennial cornflower, Bachelors Button
Assorted lilies
3.00 -5.00

I am getting so excited for Saturday!

I looked at everything I have been growing and I am going to bring an assortment of stuff.

I will bring 4" pots 4/$10:

Geraniums
Osteo
various herbs
Strawberries- Organic

Some larger pots of:
Red raspberries
small variagated hosta
purple lilac

I may have some hanging baskets left too.

Is anyone interested in my Easter Egger chicks? I can bring some of them with me. They are a couple weeks old; straight run. They lay a blue/green egg. Although, I have a whole bunch of chipmunks and yellow chicks with a dot on their head. You chicken experts can teach me if these are somehow autosexing....or not autosexable!

I will bring whatever I collect this week from the hatching eggs too. They are 100% hatch rate.

I will also being a gluten free dish to share...

We look forward to meeting you all!
Christina

I have a few locked in things I am buying - but I hope you all bring some extra - don't want anyone to do extra work - but I fully plan to leave BROKE ! so I will be browsing around during the day.

Plus all the other people who will be stopping by - so I think this is going to be a blast.

I bought gluten free corn pasta for my ziti and crushed tomatoes to make my own sauce. This will be a first for me cooking corn pasta. I was going to get rice pasta but they were sold out and didn't get to another store.

I was hoping to have guinea eggs to bring, but I had no idea where the little noise makers have been laying until my husband ran over their nest with the tractor... oops.

I think I asked before, but does anyone have golden cuckoo marans they will be selling?

Back
Top Bottom