2015 New York Chickenstock

Okay all, me, Metella, and Baking are leaving today for Chickenstock since it's a long drive for us, so I'm posting here to make sure I'm bringing everything that everyone wanted. If I'm missing you, PLEASE let me know before one, since that's when we plan to be leaving.

D'uccle chicks for Boskelli
6 Cemani eggs for Purpletie
One cemani chick for Purpletie, LogCabinChicks, and aalisa
Two female legbars for ann p - these may be for sale, I was supposed to have a trio but hatched only females, haven't heard back yet if she wants the females without the males

Picking up:
Silkies from pharm
Eggs from Tab
Possibly some cochins from My Henny Hens
Pyxis...what do you have for female legbars??? I have 5 GFF legbar packing peanuts with no women!!!

I am asking $7 each for the Cochins. Straight Run.
I can sex the barnevelders for you, but pullets will be $13/ea. Cockerels $5. Take them straight run, $7 each.
$7 each straight run.

there is more interest it seems than I have chicks available! :-D PLEASE let me know who wants what and I'll start a list! Thank you so much!

I'll pass on the Barnies for now, thanks anyway,
smile.png

I've just got the two that I held back for her. I'm bringing them so if she wants them she can have them, but if not I'll be looking to sell them so they don't come back with me, lol.

One cemani chick for Purpletie, LogCabinChicks, and aalisa
Two female legbars for ann p - these may be for sale, I was supposed to have a trio but hatched only females, haven't heard back yet if she wants the females without the males
YEAH! I'll see you tomorrow!
wee.gif

hi all,
posting this for my friend - who doesn't have internet.

She is looking for a purebreed hamburg rooster (not mixed, or split). if you have anything - PLEASE MESSAGE ME (i have a hard time finding my post on here) with pics and price. Thanks so much.

Hi I am hoping I am going to be able to make it tomorrow ...I got a tummy virus Monday .
and it has made my IBS flame up ...My hubby went to get me some Medicine for it ...
If I start it ASP maybe I will feel better tomorrow ..but I cant plan on making it .
Anyone that wants plants I can still mail them to them

Back
Top Bottom