2015 New York Chickenstock

Thank you Nutty and your family for hosting Chickenstock! It was very cool. Nice to meet all of you today. I know I missed meeting a few of you though! Can't wait until the next Chickenstock!

Thanks to those of you who picked up something from us today! Thanks for supporting local!

Thank you Nutty for the Great chicken stock ..
It was nice to meet new friends & see old ones again
I hope everyone got home safely
thumbsup.gif

I got home to more EEs hatching ...for a friend ...maybe 8...

Last edited:
I am so glad everyone had a great time I did too wish I would have had ore time to Mingle. Rancher I won your eggs so can't wait to see what I hatch. Rancher what is this putting deposit on a house are you moving to Texas? Already planning next years and we are thinking of doing a tailgate swap BBQ later this summer.

Had a great afternoon meeting everyone !!

@ myfivegirls................. the cochin chicks are 5 weeks old. Momma broody is on the thin side "cause she IS such a good momma, she should bounce right back .

@ My Henny Hens................... thanks for the unexpected Barnies !! they are all settled in. Looking forward to some honey in my coffee in the A.M.

@ pharmchickrnmom...............the mini terrorists are all settles in. They are Beautiful, one of the little roos is already quite hefty !! They sure do talk a lot.

Nutty you did a great job ! Can't wait 'til next year !!

I am so glad everyone had a great time I did too wish I would have had ore time to Mingle. Rancher I won your eggs so can't wait to see what I hatch. Rancher what is this putting deposit on a house are you moving to Texas? Already planning next years and we are thinking of doing a tailgate swap BBQ later this summer.

Sounds like fun !!

It was great seeing everyone today. I don't think I got to visit with anyone person long enough. DH gets exasperated with me and says I can talk too much.
My girls put on bonnets and played they were amish when we got home. They really liked the families that came today.

Peeped dinner & did dishes in my fancy new apron. Thanks Luv! Can't believe all the plants I came home w. And DH didn't freak out that I came home w 2 new birds, bc in the end total chx population was reduced by 8. :)So glad my babies found good homes!:D

Rancher, that del roo u sent is giant. Is that a typical size for Delaware Roos?

Back
Top Bottom