2016 BYC Calendar - Your Pictures Needed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@229Mick the cut off date for the chicken calendar has already passed but I'm sure glad I got a chance to see your photos...those are precious! Good job!

LL

Love it! :D

Wonder if we could talk the judges into an exception? Even if they are too late, I'm sure glad to have been able to see them! Great shots, pretty mama, cute chicks. Does a photo get any better?

Would have been perfect for the month of May (Mother's Day) you hen is beautiful and looks so serene surrounded by her babies. Job well done!

@229Mick the cut off date for the chicken calendar has already passed but I'm sure glad I got a chance to see your photos...those are precious! Good job!
That's what I thought, but she wouldn't hurry and I couldn't wait till next year to show them off. Sorry for hijacking the thread! I'll enter them next time for sure.

Mick, if you happen to have any ducks, geese etc. the calendar contest for "Other Backyard Poultry," is still current.

That's what I thought, but she wouldn't hurry and I couldn't wait till next year to show them off. Sorry for hijacking the thread! I'll enter them next time for sure.

The "adorable bonus shot" where mama has one tucked up under her wing was my favorite. Nope, there's no hurrying something like that, they're ready when they're ready. Wonderful pictures (and I for one didn't mind the hijacking...sometimes detours are the best)!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom