2016 BYC Calendar - Your Pictures Needed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:/

Text added in edit: These are our 24 week old Buff Silkie roosters, Mr. T and Dr. Zaius. Photos taken by my daughter, 13, with her mother's Samsung Galaxy S5. Not kidding.

Both of the great photos just made me smile. Can't wait to see the calendar.

First, thank y'all for posting all the wonderful pictures. Next, thanks to BYC for the contest - a calendar order is in my future. I don't envy the task of choosing the finalists. Lastly, how have I managed to spend hours looking at chicken pictures and haven't even seen half of them yet? (And do I need help cuz I just spent hours looking at chicken pictures? :/
)

First, thank y'all for posting all the wonderful pictures. Next, thanks to BYC for the contest - a calendar order is in my future. I don't envy the task of choosing the finalists. Lastly, how have I managed to spend hours looking at chicken pictures and haven't even seen half of them yet? (And do I need help cuz I just spent hours looking at chicken pictures?
hmm.png

)
I guess if you need help, you'll have to wait in line because we're all needing help too.
big_smile.png

Hi NorthFLChick-
Yup, they're from my two young Olive Eggers. Made a bacon and spinach quiche with those beauties and cleaned the shells for an art project.
Beautiful eggs. I'm hoping for an OE next year. It would be fun to see the art project you made with the shells!

I lift the neck feathers up and make a "j" shape with the velcro using my thumb and pointer finger. Then I fold it around their neck making sure that it's skin tight with very little wiggle room. They will fight and try to get it off once they have it on but they will get used to it. You could always make it looser so they get used to to it first before you make it tighter.

j shape? You did say that they were sewn on the ends, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom