2016 BYC Calendar - Your Pictures Needed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Nifty-Chicken , would it be possible to post the top [(fill in number here, maybe top 30?)] pictures so that we can see the photos still in the running for the 2016 calendar contest? This would definitely build the anticipation and excitement for the calendar release date!
ya.gif

Last edited:
@Nifty-Chicken
, would it be possible to post the top [(fill in number here, maybe top 30?)] pictures so that we can see the photos still in the running for the 2016  calendar contest? This would definitely build the anticipation and excitement for the calendar release date!:ya  
Oh good idea. :D

@Nifty-Chicken
, would it be possible to post the top [(fill in number here, maybe top 30?)] pictures so that we can see the photos still in the running for the 2016  calendar contest? This would definitely build the anticipation and excitement for the calendar release date!:ya  

Thanks for the idea, we'll discuss & see

That's a fun idea for a contest...kids and chickens or other poultry. Of course, I'd have to borrow a kid or two to enter but it would be fun to see more of those pictures, lol.

That would be a fun contest!! Kiddos and their chooks! Lol!!

Nah, that wouldn't be a fair contest since I have the most adorable, cuteness-overload grandkids on the planet.

Hey, Nifty-Chicken and sumi liked the idea of a kid + poultry photo contest!
thumbsup.gif

It's was just put online and is available to enter your pictures now.

You can use the link in my signature line to get to the contest and see the rules and prizes. Please enter, it would be so fun to see lots of pictures!

Hey, Nifty-Chicken and sumi liked the idea of a kid + poultry photo contest! :thumbsup

It's was just put online and is available to enter your pictures now.

You can use the link in my signature line to get to the contest and see the rules and prizes. Please enter, it would be so fun to see lots of pictures!

Thanks!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom