2016 BYC Calendar - Your Pictures Needed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just two chicken selfies I took this morning that I thought I should share
D.gif

Last edited:
I was surprised to get a PM today that one of my photos made it to the top 30. So I guess the staff did not send all the PMs out at once. (Imagine all the work that goes into reviewing all the photos, right?) Of course I still have less than a 50% chance of making it into the calendar, but it is still nice to know that they liked my pic considering all of the great photos submitted. I'm sure the staff liked lots and lots of the pictures, but then they have to narrow them down to a certain number of close ups, and chick pics and only so many roosters can be included....etc, etc.... so in the end they have a nice variety of photos for the 12 months. I subscribe to the calendar thread every year because I enjoy looking at all the photos submitted.

Congratulations on getting in the top 30! That's a real accomplishment
thumbsup.gif

I was surprised to get a PM today that one of my photos made it to the top 30. So I guess the staff did not send all the PMs out at once. (Imagine all the work that goes into reviewing all the photos, right?) Of course I still have less than a 50% chance of making it into the calendar, but it is still nice to know that they liked my pic considering all of the great photos submitted. I'm sure the staff liked lots and lots of the pictures, but then they have to narrow them down to a certain number of close ups, and chick pics and only so many roosters can be included....etc, etc.... so in the end they have a nice variety of photos for the 12 months. I subscribe to the calendar thread every year because I enjoy looking at all the photos submitted.
x2!!!!

Thank you!

So cute! Love the Polish! :)
Thanks!

Cute chickens! Is the barred one a barred rock?
Haha, thank you! Yup she's a barred rock bantam!

Such an awesome picture! I'm going to use that setup for some pics. I'm going to take. Love your polish! So cool!!!
Thanks so much, looking forward to your pictures!

Cuteness x 4
smile.png
Yup, my four lil' banties!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom