2016 BYC Calendar - Your Pictures Needed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you should be proactive next year... When they announce the contest, before anyone has a chance to post, you should be there and post:
lau.gif

Good luck next year! (I can't believe that Tevye posing as a chicken didn't make it...)
Um, yeah, I did jump the gun a tad, didn't I?
hide.gif
And you know what happens when you jump the gun? You usually shoot yourself in the foot! But, as my dad used to say, "He who doth not tooteth his own horn oft doth not getteth his horn tootethed!"
wink.png

Congratulations to everyone! So many beautiful photos submitted. Glad I didn't have to be one to help and decide!

Have to show my DH the calender..my birthday is next month.
big_smile.png

Um, yeah, I did jump the gun a tad, didn't I?  :oops:   And you know what happens when you jump the gun?   You usually shoot yourself in the foot!  But, as my dad used to say, "He who doth not tooteth his own horn oft doth not getteth his horn tootethed!"  ;)

I didn't mean that thou tootethed too hard... Just too late.., ;)

Those are some gorgeous pictures!! I couldn't get Sandiegochickens' link to work, but the rest are amazing! ( and that one probably is too, I just can't see it yet).
Good job picking the winners! I'll have to up my photography game for next year.

Aww congrats to the winners! Bantam fan I agree completely!!!! Aww goodbye 2016 calendar thread! I'll see you all at the 2017 calendar thread! :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom