2016 Pacific Poultry Breeders Association Show in MODESTO Saturday, Jan 30th- 31st

Discussion in 'Chickenstocks, Shows, Meet-Ups' started by One Chick Two, Jan 2, 2016.

1. fowlman01

fowlman01 Overrun With Chickens

Sep 2, 2010
    Sonoma County CA
    Maybe try again if you still need lodging. there is also a Facebook page for the PPBA and if they still say that they are full, the PPBA mod might be able to help you.

w.

2. tj74roberts

tj74roberts Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 4, 2014
    Ceres, Caifornia
    I am interested in the feeders and waterers. Do you have pictures and prices of them?

3. Honora

Honora Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 30, 2014
    SF Bay Area
    I am thinking of bringing a cockerel to sell. What is the process if I want to do this? Could not figure it out from the website.

4. h2oratt

h2oratt Chicken Obsessed

May 3, 2015
    Morada, california
    Here is the link to the info.
    Scroll down and they have links to the entry form. On it the have sale cages 10 dollars. I am just guessing but I think that might be how you do it ni would call the woman in charge to be sure. Her name is Bridgett.

5. Honora

Honora Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 30, 2014
    SF Bay Area
    Thanks very much, looks like it might not be cost effective for me since I am not a member.

6. h2oratt

h2oratt Chicken Obsessed

May 3, 2015
    Morada, california
    What do you have for sale? Maybe one of us will buy it

7. h2oratt

h2oratt Chicken Obsessed

May 3, 2015
    Morada, california
    My show question
    If ou have cut the wing feathers on one side of your bird to prevent it from flying is that going to hurt your chances in a show?

8. I believe that cutting the feathers will disqualify your bird.

9. I don't know where else I could put this and I hope it is ok to put here.

As seems to be the case every January, I don't have the funds to be able to show in Modesto. I would be thrilled, however, just to be able to attend. So, my question is this... is there anyone (female) going who wouldn't mind sharing a room with a total stranger? I am a Christian and a non-smoker. I'm hoping that if I can get something lined up that I will be able to attend. You and I both pay for one night each.

Please send me a private message and we can work out the details.

10. If possible, I would be interested in obtaining some white Phoenix and some splash Orpington bantam hens/pullets. Hopefully someone will have some for sale?

redandalusian, I would be interested in taking a look at your birds.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by