2016 Pacific Poultry Breeders Association Show in MODESTO Saturday, Jan 30th- 31st

Discussion in 'Chickenstocks, Shows, Meet-Ups' started by One Chick Two, Jan 2, 2016.

1. Chooklet

Chooklet Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 6, 2008
    Orinda
    Walt - your Runners may stand a chance now that Tricia's Runners are out of the picture...now you just need to convince Ryan's Runners to run away! [​IMG]

Looking forward to seeing you in a few weeks.

2. Chooklet

Feb 6, 2008
    Orinda
    I will be bringing bantam "broodybator" cochins to sell - some from my calico project, others from the mixed bantam cochin pen (which yields lots of different colors/patterns), and some interesting redish pullets ("redish" because they are from the red frizzle hen that moved in with my mille fleur cochin project last year - so they look red but have a bit of black behind them and do not have pure red genetics) and one redish frizzled cockerel. This year I will also be selling seramas - multicolor cockerels, and some chocolate, some black, and some wheaten pullets.

I also have some extra feeders and waterers that I can bring - various sizes, some plastic & some metal. It appears that along with becoming a chicken hoarder I have become a hoarder of chicken accessories...

I can't believe the show is around the corner - seems like last year's show was just a few months ago! Looking forward to seeing everyone there.

3. Chooklet

Feb 6, 2008
    Orinda
    One more post and I am done for now - I just booked my room at the Clarion and they still have about 20 rooms available at the show price.

4. fowlman01

fowlman01 Overrun With Chickens

Sep 2, 2010
    Sonoma County CA
    I don't know why some people think that they are sold out.

5. Westguy

Westguy Out Of The Brooder

Jan 24, 2013
    Santa Rosa,CA
    I have extra 2015 Hatch Barred Rock Large Fowl and Japanese Bantams I can deliver to Modesto. Various breeding quality birds available.

6. QueenMisha

QueenMisha Queen of the Coop

Any idea how many Seramas you'll have there? Could you post or PM me some pics? My boss has been looking for some breeder quality flat feather Seramas for his breeding project. Both pullets and cockerels. Our last hatch we got 5/6 frizzle feathered babies so we haven't exactly been able to do a lot of breeding.

7. curious chickee

curious chickee Chillin' With My Peeps

I tried booking and was told by their reservation person that they were sold out.

8. fowlman01

Sep 2, 2010
    Sonoma County CA
    did you say that you are with the PPBA poultry group? They have those rooms separate from the regular rooms. Maybe that is the problem.

Walt

9. fowlman01

Sep 2, 2010
    Sonoma County CA
    There is usually a lot of Seramas in the show and then they have their own type of show off to the side. there should be a pretty good display of Seramas.

w.

10. curious chickee

curious chickee Chillin' With My Peeps

Yes I did

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by