2016 Pacific Poultry Breeders Association Show in MODESTO Saturday, Jan 30th- 31st

Any idea how many Seramas you'll have there? Could you post or PM me some pics? My boss has been looking for some breeder quality flat feather Seramas for his breeding project. Both pullets and cockerels. Our last hatch we got 5/6 frizzle feathered babies so we haven't exactly been able to do a lot of breeding.

I will probably be bringing 3 or 4 cockerels and about a dozen pullets. You can see examples of the birds that I have available to sell on the Facebook page that I set up for my little flock - Crazy Chick Inn - here is a link:

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/...073741831.536243736510821&type=1&l=537187e5cf

My birds are all flat feathered, so they would work well with your frizzles!

Does anyone know if there will be Rosecombs there? I am sure there will be some being shown, but any being sold in the sale area?

I am just getting into chickens again. After months of research I have opted for a flock of Langshans. I just hatched 5 of these gorgeous little creatures and I am hoping to put some more eggs in the incubator from the show. I'll be there Saturday if you want to grab a soda and chirp for a bit my name is Dawn. :)

I am just getting into chickens again. After months of research I have opted for a flock of Langshans. I just hatched 5 of these gorgeous little creatures and I am hoping to put some more eggs in the incubator from the show. I'll be there Saturday if you want to grab a soda and chirp for a bit my name is Dawn. :)
Hi Dawn, my name is Tarron (pronounced like Karen but with a "T"). Chirping sounds like fun!

Back
Top Bottom