2016 U.S. Election, Who Are You Voting For?

Who Are You Voting For?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 43 54.4%
  • Hillary Clinton

Votes: 22 27.8%
  • Gary Johnson

Votes: 5 6.3%
  • No one

Votes: 9 11.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
As long as everyone's polite and respectful, I think this can work. I'll do my part. ;-)

Quite right.

In related news, looks like my prediction is coming true so far - results are conservative leaning. 53% for Trump, 33% for Hillary... and 13% for no one? Who on earth are these mysterious people who don't have any opinion at all?

Last edited:
I'm highly opinionated but that's got me in trouble in the past on forums. So I try to keep it to myself. I like the vote though. Fun!

Quite right.

In related news, looks like my prediction is coming true so far - results are conservative leaning. 53% for Trump, 33% for Hillary... and 13% for no one? Who on earth are these mysterious people who don't have any opinion at all?
A lot of people I know would put "no one." Most "big-time" conservatives don't care for Trump, nor Clinton, nor Johnson.
hu.gif

I can't believe out of all the people in the US, that the two candidates are the best they could come up with. I can't stand either of them.

I can't believe out of all the people in the US, that the two candidates are the best they could come up with. I can't stand either of them.
I've said the EXACT same thing many, many times. I do believe we had some better candidates, but they just didn't get the primary votes.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom