2016 U.S. Election, Who Are You Voting For?

Who Are You Voting For?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 43 54.4%
  • Hillary Clinton

Votes: 22 27.8%
  • Gary Johnson

Votes: 5 6.3%
  • No one

Votes: 9 11.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BantamFan4Life

LOOK WHAT YOU MADE ME DO.
Premium Feather Member
9 Years
Jun 15, 2012
Pyeongtaek, South Korea
), we expect that in order to keep this thread open, that arguing, fighting and other unacceptable behavior Will not happen. Strife will cause this thread to close on the first instance. There will be no second chances here. the Staff will be monitoring this thread closely.

Hello! I thought I'd start a thread to discuss who we are voting for in the election. I would love to know what other chicken-farmers are thinking about it. However, there should be ABSOLUTELY NO POLITICAL ARGUMENTS.

So, are you for Trump? Clinton? Johnson?

Who do you want to be your next Governor?

Etc.

Please participate in the BYC presidential poll above.

Edited by Staff

Last edited by a moderator:
Subscribing because I'm rather curious to see the political demographics of the poultry community. I'm inclined to predict it'll be conservative-leaning - chickens keepers tend to be country people which tend to be more conservative than not.

Last edited:
Subscribing because I'm rather curious to see the political demographics of the poultry community. I'm inclined to predict it'll be conservative-leaning - chickens keepers tend to be country people which tend to be more conservative than not.
That's what I thought. But 60% said Hillary Clinton
lol.png

That's what I thought. But 60% said Hillary Clinton :lol:

I agree. Country dwellers do TEND to be conservative, though obviously not ALL are. Give the poll time...

Even though I live stateside, I'm one of those darned immigrants that's stealing jobs and a leech on the system.

I find it odd that with the Canadian politics I generally skewed conservative. But down here...I find some of the republican values on social issues repulsive.

This is asking for trouble
hide.gif

I don't get a vote so my opinion is irrelevant. But I'm very interested in seeing who the US votes for.
Same. Neither of the two main candidates are particular liked by the majority of the people. It will be interesting to see the results in November.

Any particular reason Jill Stein was not included in the poll?
Does she have enough people wanting her on the polls? I'm not very familiar with her, sorry
hide.gif
I can add her on the poll if you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom