2016 U.S. Election, Who Are You Voting For?

Who Are You Voting For?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 43 54.4%
  • Hillary Clinton

Votes: 22 27.8%
  • Gary Johnson

Votes: 5 6.3%
  • No one

Votes: 9 11.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting, over 370 views and only 26 votes so far. I wonder if this is any indication of voter turn-out in November?
I guess I'll sit back and see....
pop.gif

Sadly, our elections have turned into popularity contests rather than elections for qualified leaders. Thus we find our country strongly divided and morally, ethically, and financially bankrupt with fingers pointing forward and backwards....and still the choice is to vote *against* someone. The state of the union is not good. These are precarious times that we're living in. Vote.

Ed

Well said! :D

One thing about the 3 ring circus going on, my 10 year old knows a whole lot more about politics than I did when I was younger.

Interesting, over 370 views and only 26 votes so far. I wonder if this is any indication of voter turn-out in November?
I guess I'll sit back and see....
pop.gif

Sadly, our elections have turned into popularity contests rather than elections for qualified leaders. Thus we find our country strongly divided and morally, ethically, and financially bankrupt with fingers pointing forward and backwards....and still the choice is to vote *against* someone. The state of the union is not good. These are precarious times that we're living in. Vote.

Ed
What I'm worried about is that the American people will choose Trump, but with Wallstreet's donations, news organizations, the delegate system, and celebrities all for Hillary--she will win anyway. There is proof that she rigged the delegates for the Democratic convention. I just know it was in the news this morning that Trump is worried about losing to a rigged system. But like I said, we'll sit back and see what happens. Who knows...The American people could choose any of the candidates--all of them have a chance.

Well said! :D

One thing about the 3 ring circus going on, my 10 year old knows a whole lot more about politics than I did when I was younger.
Oh yes. I have my kids watch all the republican debates and some of democrats. But they think the democrats really are off their rockers. Lol. They vote with me too.

Oh. Our house was torn. We all wanted different people.

But I would say either Scott Walker or Rand Paul. I could not decide. So it was decided for me.

Haha, yeah :lol:  I liked Ted Cruz and Marco Rubio. Oh well, they can always run for president again.
I liked what they stood for, but I would have preferred they spend more time discussing important issues and less time bashing Trump. I feel they squandered some opportunities to really "sell" themselves to the American people.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom