2016 U.S. Election, Who Are You Voting For?

Who Are You Voting For?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 43 54.4%
  • Hillary Clinton

Votes: 22 27.8%
  • Gary Johnson

Votes: 5 6.3%
  • No one

Votes: 9 11.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Still trying to figure out how a wall will be built down 1000 miles in the middle of a silty riverbed, and how Trump will confiscate the private land to do it.

Anyone hear any concrete plans?

I'll come out and just say it.....I am voting for Trump. I am not to thrilled about his campaign performance though, even though he does much better one on one. The problem I have with Hillary is Hillary. I know her and her history ( and by that I mean all the way back to the days she spent as an intern in the Nixon Whitehouse)well enough to know she scares the bejezzus out of me.

I'll come out and just say it.....I am voting for Trump. I am not to thrilled about his campaign performance though, even though he does much better one on one. The problem I have with Hillary is Hillary. I know her and her history ( and by that I mean all the way back to the days she spent as an intern in the Nixon Whitehouse)well enough to know she scares the bejezzus out of me.

x2!

It seems to be fashionable to say " I don't like Trump but I'll vote for him". Let me say I LIKE TRUMP! I like most of what he says. He is not perfect, but no one is.
Yes sweeney153! That's what I was saying in my previous post. I respect everyones opinions as long as they are being true to themselves and not just being trendy. When it comes to politics, I often hear people touting mistruths. It seems to a glitch in the matrix sometimes because I see the same thing over and over. Not just untrue 'facts' but even the way someone words their opinions. "I don't like either Trump or Hillary." "They both are scary but I guess I'd rather have Trump" "It doesn't matter anyway, the system is rigged". If someone asks me 'in the real world' who I would vote for I tell me "I voted for Trump this spring. I will be voting for him this fall". Then the impartial opinion comes or the speech about lesser of two evils and then I repeat what i said and add "I am not sorry for it".

Most of Trump branded clothing is made overseas.
Well, I'm sure he'll move them over here soon. It's less hypocritical than the Hillary and the Clinton Foundation...They pay the men WAY more than the women--yet Hillary makes a big deal about equal pay. How about you do it yourself first.

Well, I'm sure he'll move them over here soon. It's less hypocritical than the Hillary and the Clinton Foundation...They pay the men WAY more than the women--yet Hillary makes a big deal about equal pay. How about you do it yourself first.

Seriously?

Matter of fact, the reason you are hearing this is because someone posted a picture of a "Make America Great Again" hat showing a tag that said it was made in China. The thing is, it was not a hat made for Trumps campaign. People are taking advantage of Trumps popularity and reproducing hats that say "Make America Great Again" to make a buck. As you could see in the picture I added of my own hat, it is indeed made in america. Then there's something else. I read an article about The Associated Press testing the fabric of a sample and thought it did not contain the specific type of fabric the manufacturer said it did. So the fabrics origin is unknown, apparently. Of course Trump responded to the claim saying, "I pay a good price for that hat. If it's not made in the USA, we'll bring a lawsuit." So, in conclusion, even if the fabric did come from China, Trump was assured by the company all pieces were made in America. He intended for it to be that way and paid the price for it. If it is not what the company said it was, he will take action against the company.

If you order a hat from Trumps campaign site, you will get a hat that was made in america. If you go to ebay or amazon, it will probably be made in China. Buy your hats from Trump guys! The money goes to his campaign.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom