2016 U.S. Election, Who Are You Voting For?

Who Are You Voting For?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 43 54.4%
  • Hillary Clinton

Votes: 22 27.8%
  • Gary Johnson

Votes: 5 6.3%
  • No one

Votes: 9 11.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

This was posted on Facebook, apologies to the Queen.

Oh my gosh, my husband JUST told me about that! So stinkin' HILARIOUS!!!

I stand corrected. That is so stinkin' HILLARY-OUS!!!
lau.gif

I enjoy a good laugh as much as the next person, but the truth is, these are perilous times for our country. So, back to seriousness...

The way I see it, "We the People" are living under the crushing weight of an intrusive, controlling, corrupt, unrestrained monstrosity called the "federal government"...and it's literally wrapping its fingers around our most basic freedoms in an attempt to choke the life out of us. The rate at which it's usurping decision-making power from the States and individuals is beyond alarming. I believe that if even one of the two major political parties truly opposed the rapid expansion and power-grabbing overreach of our federal government, surely something would have been done long before now.

A wise man I know summed it up perfectly when he said that if you stand back and look at the mess our nation is in, the only logical conclusion you can reach is that our government wants us to fail. And I agree.

Last edited:
This is nothing new to us Americans.Hope, thats all we can have and do.For us, for our children,for the future.So shake it off and have a great day and hope with me that whoever wins will suprise us and themselves.America is still great lets not let the government get us down today!

Citizen 4. Watch it. Its a long game. I am pure sick by the folks that talk about a mean and dangerous Trump while overlooking with ease the pile of bodies in the wake of the clintons. Ask yourself, how many people close to you have swallowed bulleta or flown small aircart nose first into the ground. Consider the ignorance of a SoS keeping their own email server......its astounding. Imagine what she would be comfortable doing as Potus.

I am normally independent that in the past had conservative leanings. When the republican side started putting all effort into social issues advocating intolerance and disregarded science (as promoted by the fossil fuel industry), I had to go the more viable route for the short and long-term future.

I am doing a write in come November. The candidates currently running meet none of my expectations, desires or requirements. This election cycle is like when you are a kid and you ask your parents for a puppy. Their counter offer is a Beta fish, turtle or pet rock(for those old enough to remember those). You want a puppy not these lame choices, dagnabit. So I am writing in myself, as I am the only candidate that meets pretty much everything I am looking for in a president. ME2016. LOL

I have decided I need to leave this thread. It disappoints me too much to continue here and see so many people making foolish errors that could cause us our great country.

Beyond that those of you not taking the advice of the greatest mind of our time (me) and following my lead are causing me personal pain, I feel I have failed you, when we all know it was you and not me that failed.....

Anyways this will be my last post here. If you decide you need my wisdom and guidance in the future just look me up or PM me...

Bye have a good day!!

For the few of you seething now, lighten up relax..bye.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom