2016 U.S. Election, Who Are You Voting For?

Who Are You Voting For?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 43 54.4%
  • Hillary Clinton

Votes: 22 27.8%
  • Gary Johnson

Votes: 5 6.3%
  • No one

Votes: 9 11.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely not she is definately lying about the emails as well as other things, shame always wanted to vote for a woman president.Looks like not this time.

Last edited:
Absolutely not she is definately lying about the emails as well as other things, shame always wanted to vote for a woman president.Looks like not this time.

If you are truly a republican and not voting for Trump you are giving the vote to Hillary.. If you are DEM and not voting for Hillary you are giving your vote to Trump. There is no possible 3rd choice, any third choice is throwing a vote away and helping the person of the party you disagree with.

If you are truly a republican and not voting for Trump you are giving the vote to Hillary.. If you are DEM and not voting for Hillary you are giving your vote to Trump. There is no possible 3rd choice, any third choice is throwing a vote away and helping the person of the party you disagree with.
I agree.

Evan Mcmullin from the CIA hope he throws his hat in ring for president.Sorry to Trump and or Hillary fans but we need options

Adam West of Ted Cruz would have been awesome. Also Sheriff Joe of Milwaukee. But Trump is still what we are left with.

Adam West of Ted Cruz would have been awesome. Also Sheriff Joe of Milwaukee. But Trump is still what we are left with.
I voted for Cruz in the primary than he ran off like well a chicken lol others are coming albeit last minute but honestly anyone but him I mean he comes w first lady Melania! Gross where are the Jackies!

I voted for Cruz in the primary than he ran off like well a chicken lol others are coming albeit last minute but honestly anyone but him I mean he comes w first lady Melania! Gross where are the Jackies!
Melania Trump would be a lot better First Lady than Bill Clinton
gig.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom