2018 BYC Calendar - Your Pictures Needed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
This is one of the chicks I got from the MPC chicks that I won.
calendar_2.jpg

If I may be permitted to "peep and cluck in or crow", so far all the pics I've seen have been of chickens (of course) but all of the pics are of Spring or Summer shots. Doesn't anyone have pics of their chickens in Autumn or Winter?
A calendar does go from Winter to Spring to Summer to Autumn then back to Winter after all so shouldn't the pics go along with whatever month and season it's set for.

If I may be permitted to "peep and cluck in or crow", so far all the pics I've seen have been of chickens (of course) but all of the pics are of Spring or Summer shots. Doesn't anyone have pics of their chickens in Autumn or Winter?
A calendar does go from Winter to Spring to Summer to Autumn then back to Winter after all so shouldn't the pics go along with whatever month and season it's set for.
Hard to take good pics of chooks in snow, 'cos they won't set still.

Considering I just got chickens this spring, I don't have any YET in winter or fall. But I will when those seasons come!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom