12 Years
Mar 27, 2012
Vermont
My Coop
My Coop
Host: Boskelli
Date: 5/26/18
Time: 11 am to ???

Time again to start planning the yearly NY Chickenstock! This year Boskelli will be hosting at her place in the Finger Lakes. There will be food, a raffle, and of course a lot of chatting about chickens! Please plan to bring a dish for the potluck and something to donate to the raffle if you are coming.

Here is a list of what everyone will have for sale, what everyone is donating for the raffle, and what everyone is bringing for the potluck. Please let me know what you'll have and I will add you to the list.

Last edited:
We have around 2 acres of mowed lawn for tents etc. A small covered pavilion where the food will be set up and the grill also. Plan on bringing your own chairs etc.
It's never too early ti start planning what you can bring. If you are bringing livestock please bring water containers we have water for them. If you need to set up pens we have the room.

@Pyxis Are you going to this? I'm not done with needing calls and geese, just still trying to figure out my schedule for a 2 day trip. This would be much closer!

Possibly! This is five hours for me so it really depends on whether @Metella can go with me and we can split a hotel room.

Back
Top Bottom