2019 BYC Calendar - We Need Your Pictures!

Pics
Sorry about your loss, Stormy was a cutie. :hugs

Thank you, he was like a little puppy dog. He had to be with you 24/7. Stormy loved to come inside and even cuddle. He just had such a goofy personality and always made everyone laugh. People who didn't like birds, loved Stormy.

He just passed away on Saturday, he was only 1 year and a half old. But unfortunately he developed neurological problems and began having seizures. Each time they got worse until he was almost paralyzed. So we made the decision to get him put to sleep. It broke our hearts, but it was the best thing to do for him. Of course we miss him dearly, and he'll always have a piece of our hearts❤
He meant the world to us, and it's just not the same with out him.

We removed most, if not all the non-submissions posts. We're going to remove some of the pics that didn't meet the requirements through the day today :) You guys can start "liking" the pics you well… like!
I was much too quick! I went through before it was cleaned up.:barnie
I was thinking it would be easier if it was cleaned up. :gig :oops:

That's a tedious job extracting all those posts...thank you.:bow :hugs

I wish each entry would have been done in single posts, instead of some having 2 submissions in the same post. Too late to do anything about it now, I suppose, but maybe next year, we could specify to submit each bird in individual posts?
I was thinking the exact thing and I happen to be one of the posters who posted both pics in one post. :thIt IS nicer when each photo has its own post.
(*Note to self when entering contests):p

I was much too quick! I went through before it was cleaned up.:barnie
I was thinking it would be easier if it was cleaned up. :gig :oops:

That's a tedious job extracting all those posts...thank you.:bow :hugs

I did the same thing :p

That's ok though because it gave me a chance to see alllll those pics over again!

Back
Top Bottom