2019 Peafowl

I don't have any due for another two weeks. Of the first nine five from one pen were all clears and the four from the other pen were all swimmers. The next weeks set of 14 six were clear, so 11 of 23 were clear, pretty typical of early eggs esp from a lot of two-year-old hens and some two-year cocks as well.
Good luck!

I set 4 eggs a few days ago. This is my hens and my first year so I’m anxious/nervous. Both hens are 2yo and I think only one is laying. If I get them both to produce I should end up with bronze WE split BS and IB WE split bronze with any luck. Really hoping my other hen starts soon but I won’t hold my breath.

I set 4 eggs a few days ago. This is my hens and my first year so I’m anxious/nervous. Both hens are 2yo and I think only one is laying. If I get them both to produce I should end up with bronze WE split BS and IB WE split bronze with any luck. Really hoping my other hen starts soon but I won’t hold my breath.
How exciting!

upload_2019-5-6_19-49-31.jpeg

This is Wild Bill peacock. I dont have any good pics of the hens tho, I’ll try to get some soon

Attachments

• 6FCCACAA-E024-43A2-9488-BC433759C2D1.jpeg
    6FCCACAA-E024-43A2-9488-BC433759C2D1.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 0
I picked him and a hen up from Craig Hopkins about a month ago.
DA9F5888-D79C-47FA-B9B1-48D380300B9D.jpeg

This is calamity Jane. She’s bronze WE BS, also from Craig. Such a nice guy, took the time to show us around his place and to all his birds. I love the fact that he’s somewhat local to, might have to go back for more in the future.

I picked him and a hen up from Craig Hopkins about a month ago.
da9f5888-d79c-47fa-b9b1-48d380300b9d-jpeg.1768839

This is calamity Jane. She’s bronze WE BS, also from Craig. Such a nice guy, took the time to show us around his place and to all his birds. I love the fact that he’s somewhat local to, might have to go back for more in the future.
She's beautiful! :love

Back
Top Bottom