2019 Spring Ducklings are here!

All Ducklings are drinking, eating and pooping well! But there is a problem: One of them is not using her right leg. She is hopping around in the brooder, keeping her leg up. I can move the leg and that seems not to be painful, but the leg is just limp. They have niacin and dextrose in their water.
Videos are still uploading.
Pictures are uploading into the Ducklings Album right now.

To answer all your questions: It was a nightmare this morning!!!
  • I woke up at 7:30 - no phone call from the post office
  • Outside temperature -10°C (14F) and horizontal snow, wind howlin
  • The first day in winter when my driveway was covered in snow
  • At 8:30 i received a text message from AT&T that i have a voicemail
  • Guess: The post office called me at 7:34 but due to the weather i had no network coverage.
Drove down my steep, snow covered driveway without problems, turned right to I77, after 1½ miles the road was blocked by an accident. Turned around and drove over a snow and ice covered one lane back-road to the post-office in Sissonville and picked up my peeping packet. Drove back over the interstates, the accident site had been cleared by then and got almost stuck on my driveway, no 4wd and only M&S tires.
All five ducklings are alive, active, loud, eating and drinking!

Here is a picture of the one duckling with the leg problem:
full

Her right leg is entirely limp, the foot is folded into itself and she is just hopping around in the brooder. I have started with niacin and vitamin b complex. Anything else i can do?

To answer all your questions: It was a nightmare this morning!!!
  • I woke up at 7:30 - no phone call from the post office
  • Outside temperature -10°C (14F) and horizontal snow, wind howlin
  • The first day in winter when my driveway was covered in snow
  • At 8:30 i received a text message from AT&T that i have a voicemail
  • Guess: The post office called me at 7:34 but due to the weather i had no network coverage.
Drove down my steep, snow covered driveway without problems, turned right to I77, after 1½ miles the road was blocked by an accident. Turned around and drove over a snow and ice covered one lane back-road to the post-office in Sissonville and picked up my peeping packet. Drove back over the interstates, the accident site had been cleared by then and got almost stuck on my driveway, no 4wd and only M&S tires.
All five ducklings are alive, active, loud, eating and drinking!
At least you did not catch another STD

Back
Top Bottom