2020 Flock Life

Which came first: the chicken or the egg?

• Chicken

Votes: 90 54.2%
  • Egg

Votes: 55 33.1%
  • Neither

Votes: 21 12.7%

• Total voters
All 16 chickens present and looking healthy! 💞

First day of free choice to use the chicken pen and they are loving it! So much more room for all of them to flap their little wings!
<iframe width="1663" height="717" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

First day of free choice to use the chicken pen and they are loving it! So much more room for all of them to flap their little wings!
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Wow, They’re growing so fast!:eek:

Another broody hen today, she’s a blue buff columbian. I put her in with the broody lemon Pyle, they’re going to share 7 eggs together. Trying not to go overboard lol.

974B1F74-84FE-4150-8A77-72F1763FB968.jpeg

9B440E5B-B281-4BE7-B6C3-B35772709EB2.jpeg

Beautiful!!!
It's been a weird kinda chilly here lately, normally we're good and steady in the 70&80degrees F area now, but we're still having 30s at night and barely holding in the 60s during the day. It's supposed to warm up a bit but we'll see.

Its been quite warm here Lately, was a bit chilly today but it’s supposed to warm back up again over the next few days .:)

Its been quite warm here Lately, was a bit chilly today but it’s supposed to warm back up again over the next few days .:)
It did get a bit warmer today... Tried working on the new chick area and got my hand stuck in between the stall doors. Sooooo work is again put on hold. It's not broken thankfully! But it's too swollen to do anything. :(. Hubs says I need to stop getting hurt :gig I wish I could...

It did get a bit warmer today... Tried working on the new chick area and got my hand stuck in between the stall doors. Sooooo work is again put on hold. It's not broken thankfully! But it's too swollen to do anything. :(. Hubs says I need to stop getting hurt :gig I wish I could...
I hope your hand is better today! 💞
I was just thinking yesterday that I need to get a tetanus shot...I keep getting cuts & slivers in my hands, I scratched my face while moving a piece of metal roofing & I stepped on a board with a screw in it...thank goodness it was a new board with a new screw...I feel like I'm a ticking timebomb...😂 Those things happen when your focused on getting things done, you're just a hard worker! 💞

I love watching them jump and fly around! And when they peep it's soo cute! I still have to wait about three months for my chicks to come and it is torturous let me tell ya. So please keep posting videos!

Back
Top Bottom