2020 Flock Life

Which came first: the chicken or the egg?

• Chicken

Votes: 90 54.2%
  • Egg

Votes: 55 33.1%
  • Neither

Votes: 21 12.7%

• Total voters
Pics
I oops'd! I thought the girls had given up so I brought eggs in and they got ticked! I candled and most have babies started I carefully and quickly put them in a basket and took them out to nest. Man I hope the girls still sit on them and hopefully I didn't get them too cold! I'm kicking myself right now.... :he :he :he :oops::oops:
They should be fine! Fingers crossed 🤞

I oops'd! I thought the girls had given up so I brought eggs in and they got ticked! I candled and most have babies started I carefully and quickly put them in a basket and took them out to nest. Man I hope the girls still sit on them and hopefully I didn't get them too cold! I'm kicking myself right now.... :he :he :he :oops::oops:

id say they’d be fine. I’ve done that lots of times. Good luck with your hatch! :jumpy

Oh my god i love him 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

:hit :hit
The little Cochin didn't make it. I think the stress of the shipping, pasty butt, and weird weather was too much for it. We did a chickie funeral. Frosting is gone now too... He went psycho on my kid... Big mistake! Kid knows how to protect himself. :mad::gig

very very sorry for your loss:hugs:hugs:hugs:hugs:hugs

The newbies at the water. Arrived midday yesterday. Alot quieter today yet drank 3 times as much in the first full day with me. One of em, Goldie, tells me she's bummed about baseball season being delayed and March Madness being cancelled. All good tho. I'm just glad to see all of em healthy..
0312201501~2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom