2020 Flock Life

Which came first: the chicken or the egg?

• Chicken

Votes: 90 54.2%
  • Egg

Votes: 55 33.1%
  • Neither

Votes: 21 12.7%

• Total voters
Pics
Happy April Fools! :celebrate

I actually forgot all about it.
Happy April Fools!

Today is my father-in-laws Birthday! Several years ago we gave him a kitty litter cake, my kids and my nieces had so much fun putting it together! My niece brought it in, acted like she tripped and set it in his lap, then right away my youngest son grabbed one of the tootsie rolls made to look like cat poop and ate it, he was quite grossed out, it was perfect...😂

Happy April Fools!

Today is my father-in-laws Birthday! Several years ago we gave him a kitty litter cake, my kids and my nieces had so much fun putting it together! My niece brought it in, acted like she tripped and set it in his lap, then right away my youngest son grabbed one of the tootsie rolls made to look like cat poop and ate it, he was quite grossed out, it was perfect...😂
Today is my oldest daughters bday.... I always said that Drs delivering babies on this day should say.... It’s a boy!... April fools! It’s a girl! Or whatever the opposite is:lol:... that could possibly make some people mad and some people happy:gig....
Love the kitty litter cake!!

Today is my oldest daughters bday.... I always said that Drs delivering babies on this day should say.... It’s a boy!... April fools! It’s a girl! Or whatever the opposite is:lol:... that could possibly make some people mad and some people happy:gig....
Love the kitty litter cake!!
Yeah, that would be pretty funny😂, but like you said, some would probably not think it's to funny! They could also say, oh what a big surprise, twins...:lau

The cake was a lot of fun and the kids took it to the next level! 💞

thank you!
lovely photos and cute cat! :love
I love the blue eyes.
Thank you! That’s my boy :love .... here is our new little stinker we got for Christmas! You could try this pic too... it is my favorite... Pippin, Teddy Jo, and Bobby....
171E33D6-72C7-4A95-9501-3C5FB176E0A8.jpeg

Yeah, that would be pretty funny😂, but like you said, some would probably not think it's to funny! They could also say, oh what a big surprise, twins...:lau

The cake was a lot of fun and the kids took it to the next level! 💞
Oooo, yeah! Twins! That’s a good one :gig... but I guess that could only work with a C-section!

Happy April Fools!

Oh my what a prank 😂 just imagine his face! Happy birthday to him!

Back
Top Bottom