Ended 2021 Chicken Gift-Ideas Giveaway - Over $500 In Gifts Up To $35 Each!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought the submission time for this contest ended October 31st but just wanted to check if this is right or if there’s been an extension!

https://www.tractorsupply.com/tsc/p...r!-nesting-herbs-for-pet-chickens-4-lb-best-4

I ‘ve been wanting to try nestino herbs, I read a blog about them and their supposed to be really good,

9DA69AD2-6EF1-457E-965A-77FD0E4ED741.jpeg

I thought the submission time for this contest ended October 31st but just wanted to check if this is right or if there’s been an extension!

From page 1 of the thread:

Winners Chosen These Days:

TL;DR: Subscribe to this thread and come here EVERY DAY to post a link to a chicken-related product from Amazon or TSC, and you could win one of 15 gifts up to $35 in value!!

Hi Peeps!! :frow

This was SUPER fun last year, so we're doing it again! A Tractor Supply Company (TSC) and Amazon chicken gift idea giveaway!

Our goal is to find out which gifts available through TSC and Amazon would be most fun and popular in 2020.

TO ENTER THE GIVEAWAY:
  1. Search for a product/item at TSC or Amazon that you have purchased or would like to purchase as a gift for your flock or favorite chicken (adding a picture would be great too ;) ).
  2. Copy the link to the item and then reply to this thread with a link to the product and a quick sentence on why you like it, why you think it would be great for your flock, etc.
  3. Come back every day to post a new item! LIMIT: One link per reply, and one submission per day, per user.
  4. Check out other people's posts, and "like" or "love" the ones that you think are items you would also want to get someday.
  5. We'll finish accepting submissions at the end-of-day 10/31 (Pacific Time).
  6. We'll be randomly choosing from the replies (using www.random.org). See the winner-choosing schedule below!
Every 7 days we're going to pick a random winner from all the previous posts up until that moment.

We're looking forward to seeing your ideas!!! :wee
Also from the first post.
See #5, looks like contest has ended.

From page 1 of the thread:

Winners Chosen These Days:

Ok, since there are winners being chosen through December 26th should we keep posting products? I haven’t been posting since I thought it was over but I see others still are so I wanted to check. I guess I’ll start posting again? 🤷‍♀️

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom