Ended 2021 Chicken Gift-Ideas Giveaway - Over $500 In Gifts Up To $35 Each!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok you built your own waterer or have one you love and won't part with... keep using it thru winter with help from
Farm innovators heated base from 🚜 tractor supply TSC what ever critters you got, they need water. Chipping away at ice to clean out waterers is... a chore and frozen fingers don't help.
You need this or you know someone who does.
🐔🐓🐣🦃🦆🦢🦩🦚🦜🕊🐧🐦🦅🦉
🐕🐄🐖🐏🐑🐐🦙🐎🐅🐆🦌🦬🦘🐃🐂

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211106-110004_DuckDuckGo.jpg
    Screenshot_20211106-110004_DuckDuckGo.jpg
    143 KB · Views: 1
not an entry/not from amazon lol - but a great christmas gift idea for people with chickens or ducks lol

we got these super cute socks gifted to us from divvyupsocks.com with my ducks faces on them (my ducks are *just a little* famous so companies occasionally send us free products/commission in exchange for posts) and they are literally the cutest socks ever 88C08E14-62EC-48F7-BB67-AC92161FB8F3.jpeg EB260415-2B9D-4828-BD0A-451F909273A5.jpeg

Last edited:
I think I forgot to enter this morning:

We're going to have meat birds next spring and they'll certainly need to eat!

https://www.tractorsupply.com/tsc/p...-feed-crumbles-40-lb-3004765-305?cm_vc=-10005
So to increase your growing season consider starting your first 6 weeks of brooding inside. We transition everyday moving little birds to outside mini run, then back in before it gets dark. Then they only spend 2-3 or so weeks outside before you harvest. We finally figured this out with the cornish cross. As soon as they are big enough to mix with other chickens we transition them over.
That means you can order as soon as orders open up with the hatcheries.
Can increase capacity or growing season to increase production... we did a bit of both.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom