2022 Chick Order

First Meyers order arrived to the local I ordered with. 3 DOA and some looking iffy 😭 My Polish were the ones that didn’t make it, just one white topped black left
ugh.. I am sorry to hear that- it is never easy with a loss, especially on arrival. Sending positive vibes that this batch will be healthy, strong and vibrant!

All my Polish didn’t make it, it’s been her worst shipment ever. 7/20 so far have passed and it’s not even been 24 hours. My silver Polish from last week just died. I’ve gotten two more this morning and then I’m done. No more bantys after our next order arrives and I’m dreading it coming a bit 😭

All my Polish didn’t make it, it’s been her worst shipment ever. 7/20 so far have passed and it’s not even been 24 hours. My silver Polish from last week just died. I’ve gotten two more this morning and then I’m done. No more bantys after our next order arrives and I’m dreading it coming a bit 😭
I’m so sorry. This crazy weather sure isn’t helping anything…

In preparation for itty bitty shipping shocked babies, I reorganised everyone in the brooders. So far the big babies are mingling well with the WTBs! I had tried to keep them separated just in case, but obviously didn’t do a good enough job lol
CF5A7050-8D19-4D82-BDFE-7CCD1951E9FF.jpeg

Sooooo adorable!!! I hope everyone arrived healthy!
One Buckeye was dead. But the rest seem okay.

Right now testing to see if my second broody hen might adopt them. The first one seemed less relaxed with them (not aggressive or anything just unwilling to settle down). The second hen has already made a little nest in the brooder… good sign I think.

Back
Top Bottom