21 Ameraucana (blue / black) eggs to ship from SC

Ameraucana eggs still available.

Also got 6 Pekin eggs (ducklings may hatch crested) for $10.50 plus shipping to ship tomorrow.

And got a group of 20+ eggs from the Naked Neck pen and the Frizzle pen for $20.00 plus shipping.

Thanks!
smile.png

Lisa

Dipsy you sure know how to add to the TEMPTATION! LOL your birds are truly beautiful and will deffinetly have to get some Ameraucana...Barred Rock...and Pekin eggs from you once I get my own place.
Somone plez buy these lol
tongue.png

big_smile.png

Dipsy does a great job shipping and packaging ~ got 12+ extras and all made it perfectly. Haven't candled b/c I want to keep my fingers and the broodies wouldn't like me messing with their eggs! hehe

Hi Dipsy, I tried to Pm you but it said your inbox was full so I will just ask you here.

I was wondering if you still had the fizzle and the naked neck eggs? If so how much would shipping to 18603 be. I would like a total price so I can try to talk DH into them. I just love both breeds but the peeps if you can find them around here are so darn much. Thanks a bunch
wink.png

BJ

I would be interested in the americauna if you could wait a week or so. I got some whites in the bator right now. What kind are they or are they mixed variety? email me or pm me and we can discuss details

Hi BJ! Shipping for the 20+ NN and Frizz eggs to 18603 is $8.25 for a total of $28.25.
Email me your shipping info and we'll get them on the way (if your Hubby goes for it).

The Am's are blue, splash, and black hens with a black roo.

Thanks,
Lisa

Back
Top Bottom