24 Week old Chickens

Pics
Wow! This might be the worlds smartest rooster, disguising himself as a hen to avoid the chopping block.

My other theory is that Rocky Rhodes from Chicken Run has catapulted in, mated with everyone and shot himself out of the yard in a cannon.

unnamed (5).jpg

I'm trying to look and see if one of them has particularly thick legs, but having trouble seeing.
Poor OP - the plot thickens !

I suspect the black naked neck. Big comb and wattles and the tail feathers aren’t broad and well rounded like a hen. I also suspect the Colombian Wyandotte. Trust me, I’m no expert so don’t believe it’s true but if I were to say one was a rooster, it would either be the black naked neck or the Wyandotte. But I could most certainly be wrong! That’s what I’m thinking though after a good look at them.

Remember the TV show Bosom Buddies with Tom Hanks? Two guys hiding in an all girl apartment building.
seriously sit with a beverage of your choice maybe a book or cell phone and watch your chickens for 30 min. A rooster can't delay acting like a rooster you will be able to find out.
I sat for about 4 hours today and not a one did anything. There are three that are aggressive and my suspects but no “action”. I am planning on getting up before daybreak and seeing if I can hear and see more!

Back
Top Bottom