25 Days of Christmas 2020.....Traditions, Movies, and More

What day did your Christmas tree go up??

• Before Thanksgiving

Votes: 7 8.1%
  • Thanksgiving weekend

Votes: 34 39.5%
  • First week of December

Votes: 24 27.9%
  • Christmas Eve

Votes: 4 4.7%
  • With Rum

Votes: 8 9.3%
  • I leave it up year round

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • I don’t put up a tree

Votes: 6 7.0%
  • Whenever the funk I get around to it

Votes: 16 18.6%
  • Orthodox 12 days of Christmas

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Other..explained in comments

Votes: 2 2.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
For the failed deer hunters
Deer_XC233796_12-23-2020-001.jpg
Deer_XC233798_12-23-2020-001.jpg
Deer_XC233799_12-23-2020-001.jpg

My chances of brown Christmas have dropped dramatically today.

It’s cold and windy with heavy snow. There are times the visibility is around 100 ft. The video is from inside the house. I was going to take one in the open when I was outside.

However, I decided it was more important I get my chores done and go into the house. I took the video out the living room window. The house is sheltered by trees so it cuts the wind and snow a lot.

You can hear the wind through the window.

Because of the high winds this snowfall will leave the lawns and open places bare. The windbreaks will have high hard drifts in front of them.

It’s cold and windy with heavy snow. There are times the visibility is around 100 ft. The video is from inside the house. I was going to take one in the open when I was outside.

However, I decided it was more important I get my chores done and go into the house. I took the video out the living room window. The house is sheltered by trees so it cuts the wind and snow a lot.

Because of the high winds this snowfall will leave the lawns and open places bare. The windbreaks will have high hard drifts in front of them.
It’s wonderful that you get a white Christmas 🎄 but I definitely don’t envy you nor the birds having to brave that blizzard to do chores!!!!! Thanks for sharing!!!!

It’s wonderful that you get a white Christmas 🎄 but I definitely don’t envy you nor the birds having to brave that blizzard to do chores!!!!! Thanks for sharing!!!!

My birds are inside and will be fine for a couple days. But I did string a rope with care from the house to the buildings incase I need to go out and it gets worse.

My ice fishing plans are shot to Hades now too.

I am not going to be one of those people that go onto the ice in a blizzard and can’t find their way off, until the Coroner says they can be removed from the ice.

You got your hot chocolate and additive of choice? 😉

:oops:
Your video makes me want to binge watch Little House on the Prairie again!!!!

I wish I would have taken a video from the area I photographed my stylish footwear, it’s worse out there, but it hurts so bad, the snow just cut into my face. I made an executive decision that you didn’t need to see how ugly it can get in a blizzard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom