$25 McMurray gift certificate to trade for (?)

GracefulBantams

Hatching and Showing
13 Years
Oct 10, 2007
Oklahoma
I have a $25 McMurray gift certificate I would like to trade for.....something. Offer anything you'd like. I may choose an offer at any time, so get those offers in, in a hurray
yippiechickie.gif

And please include shipping charges in anything you offer, to minimize some confusion. Thanks
big_smile.png

6-12 hatching eggs from my flock?!

I have Buff Orps and Speckled Sussex running together, and an Ameracauna roo who likes to be there, too, but there is a chance of getting pure BO's and Pure SS.

i can give you a half dozen black rosecomb eggs...shipping is 7.75.....check my page for pics...they should be laying any day now

I can send you 1 dozen Cochin eggs, but it would have to wait a few weeks so I can seperate them from the others. Or, actually, it could be more like 18. How ever many I could get in a week.

Edited to add I would pay shipping.

Last edited:
I have 12+ Buff Orpington eggs and 2-3 Pilgrim goose eggs that I can trade. I may have some Fawn Silver Duckwing OEGB and Black Cochin eggs (from Star Cochins) to add, if you are interested.

ETA: I pay shipping.

If you don't want eggs, I have some handmade cross stitch pieces to trade.
smile.png

Last edited:
I have a variety of handmade items I could offer up and let you pick and choose. I have Tea-Towel Aprons, Coffee-cup Cozies, customized dish towels, and a lot more. If you are interested, PM or e-mail me and I can get you pictures. I will also pay shipping on my end.

I have a nice QH gelding - he needs a forever home due to navicular. Shipping through USPS might get pricey though
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom