250-300 pound pig thinks it's a lap dog help!!

Lol farmgal you think that's funny I normally come out looking like a mud monster because she rubs all over me lol. So I decided I wouldnt get dressed till after dealing with the pigs lol. And most full size pigs are raised in a barn not someone bedroom. I recently found out more about her. Lol she was bottle feed slept in the house, was sung to, swam with the kids was treat exactly like a dog.
I just can't wait for the new pen seriously lol. It be bigger and it won't be so tall lol I can reach over the new one yay. Plus we getting feeding and water containers they can't move on me.... Brats.
Cant believe someone would give you a pig that is like that. Im sure she could be trained they are very smart animals.Hope you get your lower fence soon so you dont have to go in the pen.Not interacting with her should help with her lovey doveyness lol:yuckyuck

The previous owner and I been talking . and my friend found the information paper on the pig the lady gave her lol it explained alot of the behavior

You and me both lol and neat I try to post pictures tomorrow of her and of the mud monster I become lol I actually not looking forward to that we have rain all week it should be a long interesting week with them lol. Hopefully we finish the pen tomorrow so hoping my husband starts his new job so he be working two for a bit so if we don't get it done soon ii will be a whilebefore it gets finished unless I can have someone watch the kids while. I do it.

You and me both lol and neat I try to post pictures tomorrow of her and of the mud monster I become lol I actually not looking forward to that we have rain all week it should be a long interesting week with them lol. Hopefully we finish the pen tomorrow so hoping my husband starts his new job so he be working two for a bit so if we don't get it done soon ii will be a whilebefore it gets finished unless I can have someone watch the kids while. I do it.

Im trying to follow you on here and i dont know how to check if i am or not though.

I am not sure how that works farmgal. I watched some threads even ones I created and don't get notifications about post even on ones I have created.

Back
Top Bottom