27 button quail egg for sale

For $18 I will send 24 to 30 eggs, possible a few more but at least 24. It would take 3 to 4 days to collect that many but well in the shipping time for a good hatch. I have a great shipping record with only a couple cracked out of probaby 20 to 30 shipments of eggs. I indavidually wrap each little egg and then wrap all of the little packets in more bubble wrap before adding newspaper to secure them in the box. Jenn

Got the quail eggs today - BOY are they TINY!! And so beautiful!

All 33 arrived without a scratch, but we lost one when DD let it slip to the floor
sad.png

But the rest look good! They are resting and will go in the bator soon Thanks!!

Glad they got there fine..LOL They are hard to hold onto sometimes.... If you dont have a turner it is easiest to just put you hand over them and roll the whole group around with the flat of your hand. Jenn

You guys should snag these up. I got some buttons from Jen and they are 5 weeks old now. So I am hoping they start to lay in a few weeks. I just love them. I wish they were a little more tame, my fault for now knowing to handle them a lot more early on. But they are beautiful and I love the sounds they make.

Jen packs them great too.

Marie

Thanks Marie!!!! I am so glad you had a wonderful hatch. Soon you will be having eggs of your own to hatch..
smile.png
Jenn

I hope so. It looks like I have one normal red breasted male, on normal female, a cinnamon female, and 7 silver, some appear to be red breasted if that is possible. It is harder to tell male from female, but I think about half and half or thereabout. The males appear darker right?

Anyway, what kind of nesting area do you have for yours? I have a box in there where they all go at night and sleep. But what kind of nest area will I need to have and will more than one female lay in one nest? Or should I start planning a way to separate into pairs? They all seem to get along fine so far.

Marie

Hey Marie,
I actually dont have any special nest boxes in my cage. They usually lay in a corner. I have one corner that has some plastic plants kinda blocking it but that doesnt mean they are going to always lay there. I have found eggs in all 4 corners. I have sand and then pine shavings on the bottom so that they have a soft place to put them. Once in a while a girl wont make it to the corner and you will find one in the middle of the encloser but usually in a corner. Jenn

Back
Top Bottom