Gusflakes

In the Brooder
Aug 22, 2022
Hi there!

I have 3 wonderful khaki camp bells in need of a new home, preferably one with more ducks. I have 2 boys and 1 girl. Sadly two of my girls were killed by a fox near me. I’m moving soon anyways so I just want to find them a new home. Their almost 3 years old and very sweet. I’m near Richmond VA and they are FREE. Please reply if your interested ID love to find them a nice and caring home. Thanks!

Hi there!

I have 3 wonderful khaki camp bells in need of a new home, preferably one with more ducks. I have 2 boys and 1 girl. Sadly two of my girls were killed by a fox near me. I’m moving soon anyways so I just want to find them a new home. Their almost 3 years old and very sweet. I’m near Richmond VA and they are FREE. Please reply if your interested ID love to find them a nice and caring home. Thanks!
I would love to take your female, I had some bad luck with hatching some myself and only have a male and am trying to find a few girls. Plus, khaki Campbells are awesome. Does your girl lay yet?

I would love to take your female, I had some bad luck with hatching some myself and only have a male and am trying to find a few girls. Plus, khaki Campbells are awesome. Does your girl lay yet?
Sorry for the late reply

Yes she does lay! Almost everyday

Back
Top Bottom