3 letter word game story put together!

girlychick

Songster
9 Years
Jun 12, 2010
New Mexico(yes its in the USA)
Hi everyone,
I've decided to put the three letter word game story together! So there is gonna be alot of to be continued's but its a really funny story! here is the link to the game: https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?pid=4522425#p4522425

The Story Credit to all members of BYC who participated in the game!

I will not, kill chickens rock9! but i lied. and killed thechickengoesRAWR! it was painful. really really painful! So I ate medicine and died! RAWR loves her! and chickensrock9 said,
"Youre all wombats!"
and killed everyone! But then 77horses......................cried magical tears which turned into......pickel eating cupcakes, and killed geese! Which made the geese die of worry, so my chicken started to Do the Tango! A girl named Chloe, went to the BOTDF concert And she saw j.Star and kittens. Then Jeeper1540 went to go in, the house, because he saw a Big ugly looking, animal with a big horn and he wanted to Go to the house farthest away and eat pie and he had blueberry pie. Then he was so full that he almost burst into flames and died! but he just disappeared into a magic cookie world. Then he awoke And he said,
"Pie is funny just like cake! And monkey butts are not awesome!"
and the mad guy ran to the fat guy and slapped his belly! Then the fatty, shot him with bubble gum wrappers!Then ran away and cause earthquake then I died! Chickensrock9 was buried, then came back to life, then ate an orange, and went to get chickens when, a giant monster ate his arm and died while eating your brains, so then he went to the hospital and killed many giant cats! Then they died. And killed mychickenbarn, because he slipped in poo poo! From the cats, butts then he said,
"JEEPER1540, HELP!!!!"
so I helped and died of to much Moutaindue! Then Niftychicken said,
"Hey JEEPER1540!!!"
"Yes," jeeper said
"I need you. Because you get to go with me to go to the store to get, Ducks and chickens!" And then he said,
"I want to go to pekin bin!"
So they then picked out 3 jackets and danced Out of TSC! So it ended??? Ya it did...No it didn't because cute chickens ran around cause they wanted to have lovable owners. Except they didn't do bad things. Like go to the beer store so then the chickens went under cover then they ate, a dead rat! And got sick Shame on you! Mister peanut you! Killed the chickens! Aw thats sad! To walmart and buy $1,000,000 in produce. It was really stupid that he suicided it didn't make sense! None of it none at all! I don't under stand, I don't either. Caleb is a Awesome hot dude, that is weird!Chickenrock9 is a lovely fun loving lovable cute dude, chickensrock9 loved chickens that he became a chicken lover!

I saw a monkey eating farts and spitting darts so he threw up on mister peanut! and then he declared that he would likely eat a huge piece of cherry cake, and he died! Then his GF died with him it was sad! Romeo and Juliet, Bobio and Julie got three ducks! I need more! So then woodchic ate a grasshopper and went to, China with muffets! So she ran away! And never came back to Spain for her dog, named tripod like the other dog

To be continued! O_O

Last edited:
Okay I wrote all that was on the thread I can't wait until more people post on it!
big_smile.png

Darn it! You beat me to it. I had it already almost finished.
tongue.png

Here's how far I got:

I will not kill chickensrock9, but I lied and killed ThechickengoesRAWR. It was painful. Really, really painful! So I ate medicine and died!
and chickensrock9 said, "You're all wombats.", and killed everyone! But then 77horses cried magical tears,
which turned into pickle-eating cupcakes and killed geese; Which made the geese die of worry, so my chicken started to do the Tango!
A girl named Chloe went to the BOTD concrt and she saw J. Star and Kittens. Then Jeeper1540 went to go in the house, because he saw a
big ugly-looking animal with a big horn and he wanted to go to the house farthest away and eat pie, and he had blueberry pie.
Then he was so full that he almost burst into flames and died, but he just disappeared into a magic cookie world. Then he awoke,
and he said "pie is funny, just like cake and monkey butts are not awesome." The mad guy ran to the fat guy and slapped his belly! Then
the fatty shot him with bubble gum wrappers, then ran away and caused an earthquake; then I died! Chickensrock9 was buried then came back
to life, then ate an orange, and went to get chickens, when a giant moster ate his arm and died while eating your brains.
So then he went to the hospital and killed many gigantic cats, then they died and killed mychickenbarm because he slipped in poo poo
from the cats--

Back
Top Bottom