Rescue Rooster Died

Thank you, this was very helpful! I appreciate you sharing your experience. Sigh, I wish you would write a book, How to Raise Chickens for Dummies or the like, I would def buy a copy!

I'm not. I wish somebody would compile all the knowledge and wisdom floating around here on BYC and put it in a convenient format. Maybe this IS the most convenient format. A book would weigh 20 lbs., lol. :lau

@BigBlueHen53 You do realize there's already a "for Dummies" series out there for chickens, coops, etc. right?
Looky looky who is the or one of the authors of these series of books - look familiar?
(Hint: Nifty):)

1705982933512.jpeg

I'm not. I wish somebody would compile all the knowledge and wisdom floating around here on BYC and put it in a convenient format. Maybe this IS the most convenient format. A book would weigh 20 lbs., lol. :lau
I think BYC probably IS the most convenient.
To me, compiling it all would be mind boggling. I save a lot of info/files on my computer and of course with PFM, you can use your bookmarks to save information/threads/articles.

Well... no.
That's o.k. it's easy to learn.

I just picked something random, but look at this article. See at the top next to the "watch", there's a little flag - that's a bookmark, it will drop down and you can "bookmark" that article to save it. You can create labels if you wish so you can search your bookmarks or whatever. You can choose to share or not as well.

That little "bookmark" flag is also at the top of every post made in the threads, so if you find a post made by someone and want to save it, just "bookmark" it.

See the second photo. This is how you find your bookmarks. Click on your name and it drops down, you can choose to go to your account or to bookmarks.

1705984287752.jpeg

1705984475898.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom