3 male ducks killed one female petkin.

VeryHappyHens

Songster
Jan 17, 2021
So I think I learned a lesson what happens if you have to many boys stuff like this can happen. So I was doing my daily opening the coop to free range them. Once I was finished with school and work. Unbelievable they usually mate but not this hard! I saw Frenchie one of my females dead in the pound with two males on top of her. I do not think anyone wants to see a dead duck photo so im not going to show you. There is none in my area willing to adopt them. Is there any adoption sites im tired of these males. I gotta get rid of them before they harm my other females.!! It has to be quick. Im currently building a separate run coop for the evil drakes. Im glade my 4th male runner duke or my 5th muscovey did not join. Im going to get more females ducks hopefully. Any breed suggestion for the 5 new females I alred have 4 females 2 runner female 2 muscovey adding more girls to our flock!!

So I think I learned a lesson what happens if you have to many boys stuff like this can happen. So I was doing my daily opening the coop to free range them. Once I was finished with school and work. Unbelievable they usually mate but not this hard! I saw Frenchie one of my females dead in the pound with two males on top of her. I do not think anyone wants to see a dead duck photo so im not going to show you. There is none in my area willing to adopt them. Is there any adoption sites im tired of these males. I gotta get rid of them before they harm my other females.!! It has to be quick. Im currently building a separate run coop for the evil drakes. Im glade my 4th male runner duke or my 5th muscovey did not join. Im going to get more females ducks hopefully. Any breed suggestion for the 5 new females I alred have 4 females 2 runner female 2 muscovey adding more girls to our flock!!
If your trying to put them up for adoption where you are located would be nice to know what is the bid secret with everyone what state they live in

So I think I learned a lesson what happens if you have to many boys stuff like this can happen. So I was doing my daily opening the coop to free range them. Once I was finished with school and work. Unbelievable they usually mate but not this hard! I saw Frenchie one of my females dead in the pound with two males on top of her. I do not think anyone wants to see a dead duck photo s o im not going to show you. There is none in my area willing to adopt them. Is there any adoption sites im tired of these males. I gotta get rid of them before they harm my other females.!! It has to be quick. Im currently building a separate run coop for the evil drakes. Im glade my 4th male runner duke or my 5th muscovey did not join. Im going to get more females ducks hopefully. Any breed suggestion for the 5 new females I alred have 4 females 2 runner female 2 muscovey adding more girls to our flock!!
These are the female ducks I will be ordering from Mc murray hatchery. 2 Blue swedish female. 2 Buff duck female. 1 Saxony duck female. 2 silver appleyard female. 3 white crested female. 2 Welsh Harlquinn female. Are those enough female for my 2 drakes. The extra 2 drakes did not kill frenchie I had 4 drakes in total getting rid of the 2 that killed frenchie and keeping the good 2 males for pets and breeding. Only the other 2 killed her. 2 runner ducks which I already have in my flock so no need to order the runners. 2 musocvey females which I also have no need to order. Thats it

Last edited:
These are the female ducks I will be ordering from Mc murray hatchery. 2 Blue swedish female. 2 Buff duck female. 1 Saxony duck female. 2 silver appleyard female. 3 white crested female. 2 Welsh Harlquinn female. Are those enough female for my 2 drakes. The extra 2 drakes did not kill frenchie I had 4 drakes in total getting rid of the 2 that killed frenchie and keeping the good 2 males for pets and breeding. Only the other 2 killed her.
So, 12 ducks for 2 drakes? I don't know about ducks, but maybe these people can help: @Isaac 0 @KaleIAm @DucksAreBest @SolarDuck

Back
Top Bottom