3 Silkie hens, free to good home, Florida Panhandle area UPDATE - HOME FOUND

sconner

Chirping
6 Years
Mar 2, 2013
Ocean Springs, MS
Looking for a great home for 3 spoiled Silkie hens. Great layers, 3 different colors. MUST have either a fenced yard for them to free range in, or free-range on a larger property with an already-established flock of Silkies. I will not give them to a home where they are kept in a small pen with no access to grass - my girls are used to free-ranging in my fenced yard (a small subdivision lot, so nothing huge) so they are used to being able to eat grass and bugs all day and I prefer to have them go to a similar environment. I will drive to deliver them quite a distance if its to a perfect home, including to surrounding states.

Hey I will take them I am in South Carolina But I live on a 10 acre farm and my girls(9 of em) and rooster free range all day then come in at night in there secure pen.I also feed them a wide range of vegies and pellets and they nab some sweet food from my horse.But if you dont want to make the trip it is fine! JUST FINE THOSE BABIES A GOOD HOME!

Hey I will take them I am in South Carolina But I live on a 10 acre farm and my girls(9 of em) and rooster free range all day then come in at night in there secure pen.I also feed them a wide range of vegies and pellets and they nab some sweet food from my horse.But if you dont want to make the trip it is fine! JUST FINE THOSE BABIES A GOOD HOME!

Hi! I'm in Lakeland and I have about 15 adult Silkies. I take in Silkie roos from people who can't have boys. All the birds are in coops, and all go out to free range during the day . I'll be glad to send pics. :)

Did you find a home? I have three silkies and they have a huge coop and huge run and a fenced area to free range. Picture attached. I am in sw ranches, near Weston

Back
Top Bottom