3 stunning young roo's in need of re-homing

Chickensinthesun

Chirping
Nov 19, 2019
Hey Guys!
I'm currently trying to downsize and I have had terrible luck with getting roosters this year if anyone is willing to take 3 roosters together OR separately I am in the southern Vermont area but I am willing to drive if you are slightly farther away. so please let me introduce you to my stunning studs

First up: we have Burt a favorite of the young ladies! Burt is often described as "funny-looking" with his plumage and he has a party-animal personality to match he is like none other. His favorite pastime is crowing which has been reported to sound like an angry small child as he is still learning how to use his voice but that doesn't deter him from doing his best as a rooster. With his confident strut and feathers that look like modern art, he will certainly be the perfect addition to your flock! Are you ready to party with Burt? He is ready to cha-cha-cha himself into a new home!

IMG-2271.jpg

Next...give it up forrrrr....Little Roo!

Little Roo is a bright and caring young rooster no older than a year old and loves to treat his ladies to scraps on the ground! he is very helpful and often likes to make sure that the nest boxes are perfect for laying eggs by getting in them himself. His tail feathers are a beautiful iridescence in the sunlight and while not the most confident with other roosters he always manages to make himself at home. Has Little Roo charmed you? well he's looking for a new home so don't hesitate! little Roo is ready for you!
IMG-2179.jpg

and last but not least! we haveeeee....Casey!

Casey is a strapping young lad with a caring attitude towards his ladies and a big appetite! He is soft and often easy to approach he loves to sun and dust bathe while giving his ladies a nice gentle clean up on the face. His plumage is to die for as the golden lace shimmers and shines in the sun. Casey is a sucker for food and nothing gets between him and his next meal so make sure you got lots of food ready for this big guy and he will be your best friend! Has Casey eaten his way to your heart? well, he can be all yours Casey is ready for his new home!

IMG-2273.jpg

Thank you if you read all of their entries and I hope some kind willing souls will help me find these guys a new home(s)!:D

Omg. How beautiful. I don’t do roosters but I love them 😍 my turkey is too mean 😢
Have you tried Craigslist ? If you wanna do NC there’s a rescue that’ll take them

Back
Top Bottom