3 week old cornish x sick

moeell1

In the Brooder
9 Years
May 17, 2010
Oh I need help and advice please!! my 3 week old babies are sick, not all but i know it's going to happen. Also I have 4 white BB turkeys as well..but anyways the chicks are sneezing and you can hear fluid in there lungs...I am going to medicate them but can I, can we still eat the meat? I am so confused and highly annoyed, i can stand having sick animals, whether I am going to eat them or not...please someone help me!!

Thanks,
Corinna
sad.png

Most Cornish I have had sneezed not sure about the fluid in the lungs or how you could even hear that but I would guess they are fine as long as they are dry . I would guess that they would be dead if they really had fluid in there lungs , I am not a expert but just guessing from the ones I have raised.

Oh they are sick, I can hear it and see it. This is my second batch of raising them and they are sick....

Thanks!

Oh I need help and advice please!! my 3 week old babies are sick, not all but i know it's going to happen. Also I have 4 white BB turkeys as well..but anyways the chicks are sneezing and you can hear fluid in there lungs...I am going to medicate them but can I, can we still eat the meat? I am so confused and highly annoyed, i can stand having sick animals, whether I am going to eat them or not...please someone help me!!

Thanks,
Corinna
sad.png

Corinna, do some research on the different threads. Search at top for illness or sick chickens. Lot of threads. Sorry, I don't have an answer.

Back
Top Bottom