3 week old poults and momma hens

Lover duck duck

Songster
6 Years
Apr 10, 2018
Hello,
For all experienced Turkey people out there. I have two hens that have 3 week old poults. At the moment they are in a 4 foot x 6 1/2 foot coop which I believe is too small for them. I have not let them out to roam because I was finishing up their new 30 feet by 30 feet pen and a coop that’s 8 feet x 8 feet and 8 feet high. It is all finished and predator proof now. I have the two Tom’s over at the new pen and coop and I would like to know if it will be ok to put the momma hens and poults in the new coop with the Toms? If not, what should I do?

Hello,
For all experienced Turkey people out there. I have two hens that have 3 week old poults. At the moment they are in a 4 foot x 6 1/2 foot coop which I believe is too small for them. I have not let them out to roam because I was finishing up their new 30 feet by 30 feet pen and a coop that’s 8 feet x 8 feet and 8 feet high. It is all finished and predator proof now. I have the two Tom’s over at the new pen and coop and I would like to know if it will be ok to put the momma hens and poults in the new coop with the Toms? If not, what should I do?
Not with both toms.

Back
Top Bottom