3 Wk old FRIZZLES for Sale - p/u in FL@Lake City SHOW? $5 PICS attachd

4kidZ

Fluffy Butt Farmer
11 Years
Sep 12, 2008
N. Central Florida-near Ocala
Hi y'all,

I have 5 too many Frizzles! They were all hatched from Dipsy's eggs that I bought and had shipped about 1 1/2 months ago.

They are 3 weeks old and I need to sell a few. As with all my chicks, they are sweet as can be, very energetic and adorable!

I will post pics a little later. I can meet anywhere near Ocala, now. OR, if you are coming to Gold Coast show in Lake City on the 10th, I can bring them
smile.png
Email me if interested.

Thanks!

~4kidZ

Last edited:
Hey KellY!

Here are pics- $5 a piece!

Had the setting on my camera off by accident, and didn't have the back power to take them out of the brooder and re-take pics. Forgive the fuzziness!

Thanks,
4kidZ

Here are pics (about the same amount of pullets & roos):

15726_dipsy_frizz6.jpg

15726_dipsy_frizz7.jpg

15726_dipsy_frizz11.jpg

15726_dipsy_frizz13.jpg

What?? $5 isn't cheap enough for a splash? C'mon...she's my only one-
PLUS- you can't breed a frizz to a frizz
tongue.png

Do you still have any of those bcm roos?

~4kidZ

I think the blue one that died was a pullet...she was only 4 weeks old, so I don't know for sure. That splash sure is cute...I might have to take her anyways, even though my other splash is a girl. I guess she could go in with my Frizzle roo. I don't have any of the older BCM roos left (thank goodness), but I think I have 3 out of the batch I hatched that are boys. I have 7 eggs in the bator that are due Monday so hopefully I'll end up with a few more pullets.

Kelly
Sorry 'bout your 4wk old. What a bummer.
Wouldn't you know we had all those bcm roos and now I have 1 bcm pullet w/ NO roos for her. GoT 12 in the bator, but they came from Boston, so got my fings and toes crossed big time.
You wanna pick up your splash at the show? Are you driving up both days?
Anyone else? If you need more pics, let me know. These pics suck
sad.png

Thank yoU!
Shannon

(edited to add the "T" to the word Got!)

Last edited:
Sure, I can pick her up at the show. I'm not sure if I'm going both days, but I'll let you know. Or I could pick her up after the 1st of the year on my way back to Gainesville.

Back
Top Bottom